Harvey White

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif
Exactly, everyone knows Accrington are the best footballing team in the division, thus far.

Good luck Harvey. Game time is essential for the young lads, and I'm glad that we're giving them the opportunity to gain some experience in a competitive league.

Jackett says he sees HW as a replacement for Bryn Morris and pushing his current midfield. He is looking to play him on the left in a 3 in some games.

Jackett says he sees HW as a replacement for Bryn Morris and pushing his current midfield. He is looking to play him on the left in a 3 in some games.
Seems like they at least did some scouting. White is left footed as fuck, so this might suit him. Though I think I've seen him deliver a lot of crosses from the right.

Seems like they at least did some scouting. White is left footed as fuck, so this might suit him. Though I think I've seen him deliver a lot of crosses from the right.

Correct. Whilst his left foot is a real wand and his strongest foot, his right is pretty good as well, he's got a couple of assists this season from crosses from the right.

Incidentally Kenny Jackett spent maybe 6 months or so helping out at Spurs academy before taking the Portsmouth job about 3 years ago, so very likely saw or worked with White in younger age groups. So had some 'in depth' scouting advantage

Harvey White (Star man)

Teenager Harvey White made his full debut for the Blues since arriving on loan from Tottenham Hotspur last month as a makeshift winger. Opened the scoring with a superb header minutes into the second half. His crossing and tackling up the pitch was effective and despite not being a natural wide man, he certainly did a job. 8

Back
Top Bottom