Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For someone who utterly despises Klopp, I think he was ok in that interview posted. “I didn’t start it” was obviously childish, but him not talking about it more than that is ok for me.

Doubt Dyche was that polite in the first place.

I suspect that Klopp is suffering the same thing that Poch had. Sheer fatigue from the high energy game. Players unable to cope with much more than 3 seasons of it without significant changes in line up. (Of the team that drew with us 5 years ago only Milner and Origi are still with them (mainly as back up now) whilst we still have Lloris, Toby, Erik, Dele and Kane (of which 3 are regulars). It happened with Dortmund as well, even though the statisticians found that they had a significant underperformance from the "expected" results in Klopp's last season. The question is, does he have what Poch seemed to lack in an ability to rebuild the team again? Hopefully not.

When did “I don’t like your tone” become cunt off vernacular on here? The fuck has happened to this place?

You’ll be lightly slapping one another’s cheeks with lace gloves next.

Since he made an absolute meal of the pressers earlier in the season when the interviewers were taking the piss, I'm sure he is under strict guidance from the club.

The "I didn't start it" remark is just him not being able to help himself.

I suspect that Klopp is suffering the same thing that Poch had. Sheer fatigue from the high energy game. Players unable to cope with much more than 3 seasons of it without significant changes in line up. (Of the team that drew with us 5 years ago only Milner and Origi are still with them (mainly as back up now) whilst we still have Lloris, Toby, Erik, Dele and Kane (of which 3 are regulars). It happened with Dortmund as well, even though the statisticians found that they had a significant underperformance from the "expected" results in Klopp's last season. The question is, does he have what Poch seemed to lack in an ability to rebuild the team again? Hopefully not.
Long may they continue to fail to cope.

he didnt rebuild it at Dortmund.

And surely he will have to put a strong team out Sunday v Manu while we play the stiffs v Wycombe?
Hopefully they will have no option other than to go full strength....... I think Klopp might be feeling it a bit and the last thing he wants is to be dumped out of the cup by their fiercest rivals.

Hopefully a good fiesty game which will knacker them both right out.

And if its a draw then they'll be extra time and penalties........

A tough 120 minutes of hard slog football will be wonderful - especially if they then lose on penalties.

:dembelelol:

My 1st reaction to their home defeat to Burnley was "Oh shit, really did not need this now! If they could have let off some small amount of pressure and say get 2:0 win, they would feel slight releaf maybe and would not be so alert against us"..

But the ManU game in between vs our one against Wycombe could actually play it to our hands...

Would be massively important to get all 3 against them. We were actually not too far from it last time.
If it was to happen, I'd love Mou to wind him up after the game :D :D

When you’ve won the league and cl in a short period of time , there is only one way to go . He has done it all with them now. I see him leaving very soon

Crucially I doubt Liverpool have the money now and also its not possible to sell players for huge sums to generate funds

When you’ve won the league and cl in a short period of time , there is only one way to go . He has done it all with them now. I see him leaving very soon
I think so too, he always seem particularly intense. It is draining managing a club at the top level and you can't maintain that intensity forever as Poch found out. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he leaves in the next year.

I think so too, he always seem particularly intense. It is draining managing a club at the top level and you can't maintain that intensity forever as Poch found out. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he leaves in the next year.
Yes, and then they get Gerrard in. There will be levels of scouseness not previously thought possible to humankind.

No diss to poch but after winning the PL and CL I could settle with a shit season and some fatigue

Back
Top Bottom