Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they said USA Network will also carry EPL games in the future.

I am more wondering about the regional affiliates (for example, NBC Sports Chicago); are those going away too? If so, then where I watch hockey will have to change.
Yea they said on the radio hockey will most likely go to Peacock too. Seems like NBC is planning all sports to go there.

Maybe because he's done pretty decent jobs mostly. Had an infinitely wankier Spurs team than this one chundering along at a better PPG than Mourinho has, and at least we had the ball more than 5 minutes a game.
Stop rewriting history he's done nothing of note in his entire career if he was English he'd be rated right alongside managers like Pardew.

To even compare him to someone that's won it all such as Jose is an insult to all truly great managers.

Back
Top Bottom