Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we need to find a replacement for a player we don't play???!!?

I'd certainly like to find an alternative HG player who is as good or better than Dele - whether as an AM to rely less and upgrade on Lamela or Moura or as a CM so as to rely less and upgrade on Sissoko especially if Lo Celso injuries continue.

With the number and frequency of matches we need all the rotation options we can get especially if we pick up any injuries

Preferably by getting a large fee for Dele, as I doubt if we can loan in a replacement of that calibre.

I'd certainly like to find an alternative HG player who is as good or better than Dele - whether as an AM to rely less and upgrade on Lamela or Moura or as a CM so as to rely less and upgrade on Sissoko especially if Lo Celso injuries continue.

With the number and frequency of matches we need all the rotation options we can get especially if we pick up any injuries

Preferably by getting a large fee for Dele, as I doubt if we can loan in a replacement of that calibre.
Who would that be?

Back
Top Bottom