Have we re-signed Christian Eriksen yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, many reputable journalists have reported on both those things being explored by the club. The deals are just too complicated at this point.
Rough translation

Websites survive on traffic. To generate traffic they say things that make people click.
We're on day 27 of the winter window and hardly any business has been done anywhere.

Rough translation

Websites survive on traffic. To generate traffic they say things that make people click.
We're on day 27 of the winter window and hardly any business has been done anywhere.

When stories like Dele to PSG get covered in reputable papers like the Guardian and people like Fabrizio Romano report on it, there’s some truth to it. That doesn’t mean it will happen.

I saw stories about Sanson to Villa weeks ago, now it’s happened. Was that fake news? There’s a lot of shit out there but it’s not that hard to tell the realistic stories from the fake news clickbait.

When stories like Dele to PSG get covered in reputable papers like the Guardian and people like Fabrizio Romano report on it, there’s some truth to it. That doesn’t mean it will happen.

I saw stories about Sanson to Villa weeks ago, now it’s happened. Was that fake news? There’s a lot of shit out there but it’s not that hard to tell the realistic stories from the fake news clickbait.

Throw enough shit about and it eventually sticks,
For every correct "breaking" story, there are hundreds that get forgotten about.

Eriksen is the player with the most goals from direct free kicks in the past 10 years in the EPL.
Eriksen is the player with the most assists from direct free kicks in the past 10 years in the EPL.

But yeah, crap at free kicks. Maybe we should sign Beckham out of retirement.

Actually. Ward-Prowse has more.

Just saying.

But what is his success ratio? Or are you actually 7 and haven't learned what ratios are yet?

It is absolutely ridiculous that one free kick means he is a world beater again. Tim Sherwood scored a free kick for us once and I bet his success ratio in terms of goals to kicks taken for us is better than Eriksen’s. Perhaps we should bring him out of retirement

It is absolutely ridiculous that one free kick means he is a world beater again. Tim Sherwood scored a free kick for us once and I bet his success ratio in terms of goals to kicks taken for us is better than Eriksen’s. Perhaps we should bring him out of retirement
I'm just sick of hearing how he's scored more than his peers around the league.
He was the sole taker for us for years. He never missed games. I bet his goals to free kicks is much lower than anyone else.

I'm just sick of hearing how he's scored more than his peers around the league.
He was the sole taker for us for years. He never missed games. I bet his goals to free kicks is much lower than anyone else.
You’re right he never missed games- went missing in a lot though
It has almost reached the point where I wish he became a success at Inter just so it stops the boring cancerous speculation that he is coming back every transfer window- but then if he did become a success at Inter then the Eriksenettes would be saying “I told you we shouldn’t have sold him” so we can’t win.

You’re right he never missed games- went missing in a lot though
It has almost reached the point where I wish he became a success at Inter just so it stops the boring cancerous speculation that he is coming back every transfer window- but then if he did become a success at Inter then the Eriksenettes would be saying “I told you we shouldn’t have sold him” so we can’t win.
We didn't have a choice and I'm not angry he wanted to leave.
Shit happens and he said he wanted to go with enough time to sell and replace.
Think he overestimated how good Europes best thought he was though lol

Great news. You don't buy back a car you didn't want and already sold.

You find a better car.

Keane, Defoe, chimbonda, bale.

Are there more players I’m just not thinking of who left and then came back?

Has Levy got his second hand wheeler dealer coat back on??

New right back needed .... Kyle Walker anyone?

00042AB100000258-3186863-George_Cole_best_known_for_his_portray_of_Arthur_Daley_in_the_IT-a-8_1438874381061.jpg

Back
Top Bottom