Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fingers crossed, results have gone our way so far this evening. Now all we need is the Blades to win and a dull, lifeless draw at Everton (or even an exciting one).

Burnley warming up nicely for Tuchel on Saturday. Draw in Everton game would be nice, United game is a foregone conclusion so I'm not even bothering getting my hopes up on that one.

Was listening to Talksport in the car earlier. Had a chelsea fan on, who said he already wanted Tuchel out having seen the team he selected.
Been listening to Talksport too. Before the game the commentator said you don't really pronounce the 'C' in Tuchel - so Toool it is then.

Weird that I look.at United and cannot see them losing. City the same. Woolwich once again. Just seens losing games or even dropping points is just impossible.

Yet when I look at us I am never confident. Matters not a jot how many games we may have paradoxically won before. I just fret.

And I'm right to because the team don't often prove me wrong.

So strange.

Tonight's games will go exactly the way we don't want them to and tomorrow I will hope against hope and better judgement.

Back
Top Bottom