The Europa League appreciation thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Roman, the little Russian mafia Jew has only gone and funded the greatest disgrace to footballing humanity, and I bet he can't even grasp the irony!

Your own fans despise your people you thick cunt.. Go pump some more bent money into them!

Football officially just died..... Again!

And how people laughed when 1882 1882 suggested we were cursed.

Someone has sold his soul to the devil - fucking hell what a joke

I'd forgotten I had... I was too busy spouting conspiracy theories, no doubt!

Right then, fuck the ticker-tape on Sunday, it's booing your own manager, Swastikas and Zeig Heils from now on... THAT'S the kind of support that 'deserves' trophies!

Fuck the lot of them, hope they all fall in the Canal tonight!

Seriously though, Id like to fucking know how they shall defend it next year. Straight into the EL and 5th place team get CL?

Hahahahahah, fucking not a chance. More like Chelsea to get a free pass to the CL knock outs so they can still play EL......at our expense

If I hear one more mention of how much that club 'deserves it' I think I will tattoo a swastika on my forehead and say to fuck with it all!

How in the holy mother of God does a corrupt Russian Jew pumping bent billions into club riddled with racist players and anti-Semitic fans DESERVE success???

I'm at a loss for words, for once!

Back
Top Bottom