The Europa League appreciation thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And remember - super dooooper Frankie Lampard broke the super Sunday wiki goal record, they 99% qualified for CL and the sky script is all but complete

I know that historically, we all hate ArseAnal, that's a given, right? Good, old fashioned local rivalry that almost seems quaint!
But this... THIS is a new level of hatred..... I truly despise Chelsea and their cunting fans, and their cuntier players!

Football arse fucked us again, and Chelsea are the Leader of the Gang Bang!

This forum and you lot are the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time, gotta say! And you called me obsessed with Spurs! Ha!

Look at you all, sitting here pissing and moaning about Chelsea while we're lifting another trophy! It's a beautiful sight!

:troll:

And look at you, creating an account on a Spurs community site to gloat about it. What a truly secure and fulfilled person you must be.

This forum and you lot are the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time, gotta say! And you called me obsessed with Spurs! Ha!

Look at you all, sitting here pissing and moaning about Chelsea while we're lifting another trophy! It's a beautiful sight!

And while your team is lifting a trophy, you are on a Spurs forum.

Couldnt be arsed to go all the way to Amsterdam? Or even to the pub?

Fucking mug cunt. Would rather get relegated than win anything supporting your shit club

Gonna puke..

Will some cunt tell me why this lot of cunts, and the dirty Arseburton Grove lot always manage to squeeze through somehow but we still get royally shafted??

Getting beyond a joke. :(

What? Of course we're "pissing and moaning". We hate you lot. This is a football forum.

look at you. heading straight to a spurs forum less than half an hour after you beloved team have won a european trophy.

Shouldn't you be out celebrating?

Your team has just won a trophy and the first thing you do is post on a opposing teams forum :avbcringe:

Back
Top Bottom