Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This seems like the kind of game where we win with a snatch and grab but then lose the next 3, but people use this game to brush those other loses off.

The wild card is Tuchel who I don't think will set Chelsea up for us to take advantage and will be able to make changes if things aren't working for them so it may be with him they are just too good for that to happen. But it does seem like the kind of game Jose wins so his apologists can brag about us getting back to 6th!
Holy cow, you know the come back is getting real when even Igula himself expects us to win.
Guys, don't be fools! Place a bet on us, otherwise you will miss out on huge gains!
Igula his prophecies are always bullet-proof. You heard it here first!

Thank me later!
:mourthumb:

OK I WANT THE DRUGS spursdynasty IS GETTING!!!

200.gif
Imagine being called out on a Spurs forum for looking forward to a Spurs match.
What a community to be part of.
:mourloopy:

Chelsea are poor away from home & usually lose. The new manager just finding his feet there. I think we will nick this 2-1. Good time to play them. They will also be more open & give us a chance to counter attack.

How do you feel supporting a club with a a sizeable fan base that is avowedly Nazi?

I went to a League Cup game at Brisbane Road in 1981, with a hippy Chelsea fan as it goes. I was supporting Orient obviously, him his team, equally obviously. We'd agreed to find the least conflictive possible part of the ground. There was a special offer, seats in the main stand (when that was still a big deal as we all stood) and a free programme for 50p more than on the terraces. Perfect we thought. We were right by the bar too, had a pint, took another to our seats. all around us were old fellas, given their age and our age (I was 19-20) and the year, they must have fought in the war or had younger brothers or sons who did. It seemed ideal.

So anyway, first bad foul of the game was the O's black left back arriving late and hacking down the white Chelsea winger. To a man (seriously), all around us rose from their seats and started zieg heiling, before cracking on with "White team in London, the only white team in London" (as you were then). Then we were treated to a series of amusing National Front songs, all in the worst possible taste.

My mate was devastated, I was sickened, we sat in silence before he turned to me just before half time and said "Shall we go?" To this day its the only game I've ever walked out of before 90 mins.

This wasn't a "bit of a laugh", "winding up the Yids" or whatever excuse you could possibly find (it being Orient after all). A second's look at the twisted faces of the straight arm saluting old men around us confirmed without a shadow of a doubt that it was naked, in-our-faces fascism, and I don't use that word lightly.
Obviously the 80’s were a really bad time for football, it was riddled with hooliganism and racism. Chelsea weren’t the only one, there’s also the likes of Millwall, Luton, West Ham, even Liverpool etc.

Sad about your experience though no one should have ever experienced that. Every club has their section of scums that’s clear, although some of you will probably generalise the whole Chelsea fans.

I’ve come here in peace to say what I think would happen because some of you need to get a grip, ‘not looking forward to the game’, ‘we will get smashed’ etc.

Anyway I hope we smash you! I’m sure the feeling is mutual!

I can see that my presence here has pissed some people off so I’ll just head out and not come back.

Me:

6am: Still in bed

10am: Chelsea ? we're fucked, might not watch.

6pm: Start hoping we will win

7pm: Team sheet. "I FUCKING HATE 3 AT THE BACK

7.55pm: "COYS"

8:01pm "FUCK ME, WE'RE SHITE

9.50pm: "Why do I do it to myself"

9:51pm: Go on TFC and start calling people cunts.

9:52pm: Receive first ever yellow card

9:55pm: Receive first ever red.

9:56pm: Throw laptop threw the window. Collapse in a ball of snot on the living room floor. Go to bed

Obviously the 80’s were a really bad time for football, it was riddled with hooliganism and racism. Chelsea weren’t the only one, there’s also the likes of Millwall, Luton, West Ham, even Liverpool etc.

Sad about your experience though no one should have ever experienced that. Every club has their section of scums that’s clear, although some of you will probably generalise the whole Chelsea fans.

I’ve come here in peace to say what I think would happen because some of you need to get a grip, ‘not looking forward to the game’, ‘we will get smashed’ etc.

I can see that my presence here has pissed some people off so I’ll just head out and not come back.
Yeah, fuck off.

You won't be missed

You have to be a seriously egotistical person to come onto a rivals forum before a game

No one wants to hear your views you sad case

Stick to your dreg of humanity fans

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

No more bollocks tonight we need a fucking huge performance from everybody including the manager. We need to turn this around and it needs to start tonight.

Back
Top Bottom