Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still can’t believe we have let this shambolic Liverpool team piss all over us. They have been getting smashed by just about every team and we let them roll over us in true Spurs fashion. Fuck off spurs!!!!

Still can’t believe we have let this shambolic Liverpool team piss all over us. They have been getting smashed by just about every team and we let them roll over us in true Spurs fashion. Fuck off spurs!!!!

We do it all the time.

Good team off form? Come and beat us.

I still remember that embarrassing home performance against Chelsea last season.

15m pound a year for our manager to make us no different.

Liverpool's regression hit them like a ton of bricks. Their entire front 3 is leaving their peak next season as well.

If they don't get major support from FSG they will be in trouble.

Impressed by Leicester today. Not so much the way they’ve turned it round from 0-1, I was impressed with them when it was 0-0, they were much better without the ball than we were against Liverpool, so much less sloppy and open than we were, and they did it without playing a back 7 like Mou had us doing.

We do it all the time.

Good team off form? Come and beat us.

I still remember that embarrassing home performance against Chelsea last season.

15m pound a year for our manager to make us no different.

it’s just so frustrating mate. Same, CL final. Liverpool, whilst obviously the better team that season were there for the taking. They were piss poor in that final. If Spurs bothered to turn up, we would be champions league winners. We seem to freeze against these scouse cunts all the time

Results for me: Draw - Leicester W - Getting hit by a bus - Liverpool W.

So not ideal, imo. Rather have Leicester with less than more points.

Bad might be an overstatement.

I would rather one of them get the same amount of points that we do today. A draw doesn’t do that. Plus the psychological debt a defeat does of course.

Back
Top Bottom