Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool have 4 wins in their last 13 league games.

We represent half of those wins.
giphy.gif

Impressed by Leicester today. Not so much the way they’ve turned it round from 0-1, I was impressed with them when it was 0-0, they were much better without the ball than we were against Liverpool, so much less sloppy and open than we were, and they did it without playing a back 7 like Mou had us doing.
Really? They were poor for 75 minutes and the Dippers were comfortable. A bit of luck and a Dipper implosion have handed them this. Despite the result i wasn't impressed with Leicester today.

Leicester are what we were.

Their issue is replacing Vardy. A very good striker who leads the line and carries the fight.

Not as good as Kane but has a better cast alongside him. Or should I say one that consistently performs better.

Liverpool have literally been shit against EVERYONE this year EXCEPT US.... should we take that as a compliment.... or bemoan Spursy Dr Tottenham again?
It can't beca coincidence....
Every Cunt in the league seems to try harder against us....

Is the anti-Semitism within English football further reaching than even WE give credit for?

Fuck the lot of them.... we're gonna fucking win today... fuck it, us against THEM...

To quote the perennial racists Millwaaaaaaaall... "No one likes us... we don't care!"

Back
Top Bottom