And if you know your history

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Facebook continues to serve up the classics. This one from 8 years ago.

“Zeki Fryers could be the worst signing in history, but worth it to get one over on Man Utd.”

That went well.

A little comment for Vinicius, who now owns the match ball from the biggest gap between two teams to ever play against each other in the FA Cup, the ball used for our youngest ever debutant and our youngest ever goalscorer.

Not a bad match ball to own at all that one.

Lovely article on tottenham

Kindness of Strangers
Tears Of Joy GIF by memecandy

A little comment for Vinicius, who now owns the match ball from the biggest gap between two teams to ever play against each other in the FA Cup, the ball used for our youngest ever debutant and our youngest ever goalscorer.

Not a bad match ball to own at all that one.
Maybe he can share half of the ball with Alfie Devine.......?

:kanehand:

....oh, hang on!

Today’s social media memories are transfer window related.

Various posts over the years calling Jim White a cunt.

8 years ago, convinced the yellow tie he was wearing meant Leandro Damiao was coming to us.

9 years back, being consoled by all and sundry as the reality of Saha and Nelsen unfolded.

10 years ago, laughing at the fact that Harry was on the phone to Jim White on what should have been an otherwise busy day. And me trying not to self harm at the thought of Charlie fucking Adam and Phil fucking Neville turning up at the Lane. Whilst the chances of Giuseppe Rossi and KJ Huntelaar slipped away.

10 years ago today. San Siro. Harry Redknapp’s tactical triumph (over both legs). He wasn’t all “run around a bit”. Look at Lennon’s pace compared to what we have now.

Today’s Facebook memory is of being in the home end watching Blackpool beat us 3-1 at their dump of a ground. Seem to recall we fucking battered them and still lost.

And speaking of battered, I ended up in the Walkabout bar there after the match and got into a drunken fight. Which I don’t think I won.

And we think we’ve got it bad now.

Today’s Facebook memory is of being in the home end watching Blackpool beat us 3-1 at their dump of a ground. Seem to recall we fucking battered them and still lost.

And speaking of battered, I ended up in the Walkabout bar there after the match and got into a drunken fight. Which I don’t think I won.

And we think we’ve got it bad now.
A walkabout bar in Blackpool you know all the cultral hot spots of the north west

Back
Top Bottom