Tottenham Vs Wolfsberger 24th Feb 17:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not when we are 4-1 up on aggregate against the worst team in the competition.

I do expect us to fully out put our strongest team in the next round however.

Play Son and arguably Kane as well. They need confidence and that often comes in the shape of goals.

They have been as poor in the last dozen games, give or take, that they were gpod in the games that preceded.

Is that the name of the second series?

81qCt3bB+cL._RI_.jpg
No season 2 is just called Nothing

I'll be surprised if Doc or Bale starts this game.
Hart
Aurier Tanganga Dier Davies
Sissoko Winks
Dele Lamela Bergwijn
Vinicius

Last edited:
If we get rid of the dinosaur the lift it will give the players will be immense. Look what happened at Utd when they finally pulled the trigger. Ole won about 12 games in a row.

Sack captain caveman and we have a great chance of winning this or the Carabao.

Son needs a week off, same for Kane, Ndombele and Hojbjerg imo.

We need Winks, Sissoko, Bergwijn, Dele and Vinicius to play the full match and make light work of it. Use the youth a bit too.
Didn’t Kane get a week off LASK week? TND and PEH only played a few minutes in 1st leg plus sonny only had 45mins. Not exactly that taxed.

Keep Toby our for this one save him for Burnley. I’d make the 2 donkeys play again knowing that they won’t play v Burnley. They can hopefully start to form a partnership😀

If we get rid of the dinosaur the lift it will give the players will be immense. Look what happened at Utd when they finally pulled the trigger. Ole won about 12 games in a row.

Sack captain caveman and we have a great chance of winning this or the Carabao.

Mourinho won three trophies at Utd - Ole has won feck all .... you sure that's a huge lift?

We've had years of playing "Tottenham Football" with nothing to show for it - let's at least give Mourinho this season to see if his mind-numbing brand of negative football can finally win us something .....

We can then happily sack him and enjoy another couple of decades with glory, glory football and no trophies.

As for Wednesday's game - rest as many players who will play in the Burnley - Fulham - Crystal Palace run as possible .... nine points will make the world a much better place ... banging four more past a bunch of nobodies won't make any difference at all.

Kane, Son, Hojbjerg and Ndombele shouldn’t even be in the match day squad. Let them have maximum rest and put kids on the bench instead. Leave Toby and Bale on the bench ready for the next league match.

Lloris
Doherty Tanganga Dier Davies
Winks Sissoko
Bergwijn Dele Lucas
Vinicius

Play Son and arguably Kane as well. They need confidence and that often comes in the shape of goals.

They have been as poor in the last dozen games, give or take, that they were gpod in the games that preceded.
If they can get a hat full of goals in this hopefully it will reignite their mojos and get them back up and running in the league.

Son, Kane, Ndombele, Hojbjerg, Toby, Bale and Reguilon should not be anywhere near this squad. We're 4-1 up with the home leg left. Save them for the weekend.

Hart
Doherty - Tanganga - Dier - Davies
Winks - Sissoko
Bergwijn - Dele - Lamela
Vinicius​

If they can get a hat full of goals in this hopefully it will reignite their mojos and get them back up and running in the league.

Yep, for all the talk of Mourinho's understanding of the mind he has failed to drop/rest Son or Kane just to make even these two think oh right.

It would now be the right thing yo play either or both when they need goals.

I am just so fcuked off with our paucity.

I also think he’s shit but tbh I know how much Jose loves him and seems to have fallen out of love with Dier. I’d rank our CB’s:

1. Toby
2. Rodon
3. Dier
4. Tanganga
5. Sanchez

But those middle 3 are interchangeable IMO.
Yeah for me I'd go
1.Toby
2.Rodon
3.Tanganga
4.Sanchez

(The rest of the Tottenham squad including Gk's)
Ledley King
(All the coaching staff at Tottenham)
Canteen staff
Groundsmen
Social media guy

Eric Dier.

Mourinho says starting line-up tomorrow will be "very similar" to first leg because Spurs want to qualify and win the match.

First leg lineup

Lloris
Doherty Alderweireld Dier Davies
Winks Sissoko
Bale Dele Moura
Son

Hopefully we see Son and Bale switched for Vinicius and Bergwijn , then I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom