Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How Redmond started tonight after his performance on Saturday is odd? He was woeful on Saturday. Have only switched on so no idea if he was any use tonight but I doubt it very much.

And people on this forum were dissing Bamford during this season, saying he's not good enough. Shows we have some clueless fuckers on here!
I will be honest, I had doubts at start of the season. The night he scored the hat trick at Villa really opened my eyes. Last few years I always thought he needed too many chances to score but he's been superb this season and improved in that area IMO. Lovely finish tonight.

Atleti playing some gorgeous one-touch football. So much for the most defensive coach in the World.

Back
Top Bottom