Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me. Havertz has 1 ok game and the great new soccer saturday panel think its the second coming of christ. Usual lazy punditry jump on something half decent and its outstanding without analysing it properly.
Plus jeff stelling 'i dont want to say it because ill get lynched on social media but are leeds are having a bad second half to the season'. So now theyre afraid to broach something obvious because of social media and it would burst the bielsa hype they have built.
We're living in a world afraid to criticise and state something obviously true because of social media 🤷‍♂️
Rant over for weekend 😂

Finally, the media have awoken to the myth of Ruben Loftus-Cheek! I've consistently called this player out, not as some doom peddler but in response to the adulation he receives from almost everyone.

It's only one sentence but it's finally out there.........

I used to think Loftus-Cheek was going to go on to be the dogs gonads. He's definitely regressed as he's had loads of injuries. But I remember a game against Germany some years back when he was the best player on the pitch by a distance. He looked to have everything you would want in a modern day midfielder.

I used to think Loftus-Cheek was going to go on to be the dogs gonads. He's definitely regressed as he's had loads of injuries. But I remember a game against Germany some years back when he was the best player on the pitch by a distance. He looked to have everything you would want in a modern day midfielder.
Very limited technical ability. Sissoko has a better first touch.

Back
Top Bottom