Barça is bankrupt. 1.000M€ debt and January's wages can't be paid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just catching up with my meaningless forum threads; did they manage to pay the wages in January then?
Spanish banks have infinite patience. Unlike me.

They think they have a moral obligation to support their nation over simple profit / loss. Imagine that. Bankers with a conscience.

You really want to talk about Spanish banks and the mess they created?
No I don't.

I work with banks around the world and I would state categorically that Spanish banks have a different perspective to the most others.

The idea that Spain has the financial muscle to influence anything outside their own borders.
200.gif

No I don't.

I work with banks around the world and I would state categorically that Spanish banks have a different perspective to the most others.

The idea that Spain has the financial muscle to influence anything outside their own borders.
200.gif

A perspective that plunged the country into a crisis that it's yet to recover from.

A perspective that plunged the country into a crisis that it's yet to recover from.
You're right but to suggest the country is in crisis, is a bit naïve

I don't think they are uncomfortable with that fact either. They understand how money works and are happy to use that to achieve their goals.

Goals that are not global profit/loss.

And it drives me insane.

You would think that a few hundred years of world domination first by Brits and then by Americans would have straightened everyone else out on this issue by now.
Hard to fault the world for not taking us seriously when historically the Anglo system of measurement has been based upon wildly fluctuating and not precise at all anthropomorphic units.

Back
Top Bottom