Scottish football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was told Eddie Howe about a month or so ago. Not hearing anything different today.

Might stop some maniacs on here demanding he replace Jose.
i think Howe would be good for celtic

Lampard would fucking hilarious. with his and Gerrard's record of being shite whenever they get within 100 yards of each other, they might both fail to win the title

i think Howe would be good for celtic

Lampard would fucking hilarious. with his and Gerrard's record of being shite whenever they get within 100 yards of each other, they might both fail to win the title
Howe can also use it as a similar platform as Rodgers did.

Get some experience competing for (and probably winning) titles. and in competing in Europe.

Which will make him more attractive for bigger clubs in the Premier League down the road.

Howe can also use it as a similar platform as Rodgers did.

Get some experience competing for (and probably winning) titles. and in competing in Europe.

Which will make him more attractive for bigger clubs in the Premier League down the road.
That’s true. Look at what Tony Mowbray and Alex McLeish have done in England.

:adewtf:

That’s true. Look at what Tony Mowbray and Alex McLeish have done in England.

:adewtf:
people may disagree (probably will), but I dont think Howe is that poor a manager. Just got stale at Bournemouth, IMO. (dont get me wrong, I wouldnt want him managing us), I think he's upper mid table in the premiership with a better/bigger club than bournemouth. Should never forget, he was working with an 11,000 capacity stadium there, and all the constraints that brings

Some of the things that Lennon and his teams achieved will be talked about when none of us are alive to hear the conversations.

Paul Lambert could be in line to take over as manager of Celtic after leaving his job at Ipswich Town by mutual consent. (Scotsman)

Makes sense.
I think he would get a period of goodwill from the supporters... he was great for them back in the day... but the players will be another challenge altogether. I think they’d take some convincing. He was decent as the Colchester and Norwich boss for a very short time. But I also think Celtic should go for someone bigger. They need a statement to reassert their authority in Glasgow.

I think he would get a period of goodwill from the supporters... he was great for them back in the day... but the players will be another challenge altogether. I think they’d take some convincing. He was decent as the Colchester and Norwich boss for a very short time. But I also think Celtic should go for someone bigger. They need a statement to reassert their authority in Glasgow.
And someone who plays good football too

1571cc88-e901-40b0-9531-d4d22cb6dce0.jpg

Congrats first championship Gerrard will slug it out til half way through next season or when they’re shafted in the Champions League then home to scouse land ;)

Back
Top Bottom