Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just watched the Billy Monger challenge for Comic Relief. Every member of staff should watch this, then they will see what determination and self belief can achieve. What a man, he is a true inspiration. At the very least, they should send this week's salary to Billy's charity - not as if they have earned it.
He's a Spurs fan too....
Poor guy, like life hasn't been tough enough on him already!!

How long ago was it when Kyle Walker left?Yet still we haven't got an even average right back!I have decided I actually hate Sissoko and Dier.I am really depressed.If you were Kane would you stay?

Unless a terrible disgrace happens tomorrow, this Friday will be the most important day of our season.

It´s the draw for the Europa League quarter-finals, which will also define our two possibilities for the semi-finals (and the order of the ties). The road to a possible European final in Gdańsk.

It could be our first title in 13 years. The first European title in 37 years. Obviously, it also means a guaranteed place in the next Champions League.

We desperately need the glory - but we also need the best possible transfer window next summer.

COYS
Yeah, we know all that, but what do you think now? Your hero has been found out mug. So fuck off and stop writing COYS. Nobody thinks you support Spurs.

Do the decent thing and fuck off. Your boring propaganda essays are numbered.

Yeh - I get your point, but I’m not sure how to describe their performance - they were kind of running around a lot but just always second to the ball, always a bit late, always a bit clumsy, always a bit tired. I couldn’t pull up an individual as not caring, but maybe more not trying very hard?
Get what you mean but In a european quarter final not trying very hard pretty much equates to not caring

Back
Top Bottom