Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif
That’s what I call having the hump!

:mourbye:

Would have been such a nice feeling to be among the last 8 teams left in this competition. But nah, these cunts decided to throw in the towel. Fucking miserable pricks pocketing tens of thousands of pounds every week and playing like that. I won’t forget this shit anytime soon.

Last time Spurs lost a 2-0 1st leg lead in Europe was December 1963. We played 82 minutes with 10 men after Dave MacKay broke his leg in the days before substitutes. Last night was one of the most embarrassing in our history.

Can someone please give me the quick and dirty what in the absolute fuck happened yesterday? I was stuck without TV, phone, radio access yesterday after halftime.
They scored with three good strikes. Aurier, Sissoko and Dier were very poor. Lucas, Lamela and Alli were poor, not capable of retaining possession or controlling a game. Sissoko and Winks started in midfield.

A woeful performance, the end result of 18 months spent developing no discernible play style outside of dinking a long ball to Son/Reguilon.

Trotting out decent but limited players and expecting them to take charge on the field, instead of implementing patterns of play that you see in nearly every team playing high level football. An outdated approach to football, and our players shit the bed and were unable to overcome that.

Mourinho is a dinosaur but the group of players is also a disgrace. Lot of them are truly shite or they don’t give a fuck. Anyway we need a clearance. I’d rather give a chance to young lads from the academy and lose than persist in so many overrated wage merchants.

You poor bastard. Kicked while your down
The Northerner in the call centre wasn't very sympathetic and also pointed out I was on the slow cheapo cunt broadband package and would sir not like to upgrade? I kindly told him to shove it and try Tottenham Hotspur FC, who now have plenty of money to spend given they won't be spending it on flights.

Maybe the worst of it is that after Sunday you would have thought shame and pride would take over.

For those who say it's a lack of quality you are so unbelievably wrong.

It is all about heart, desire, collective being and leadership, on and off the pitch.

How else do you explain some of our now distant better results.

Mourinho and that grouo of players last night absolutely shamed the club but worse they fcuking embarrassed themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom