Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love watching Nagelsman’s teams so went for him. But would he happy with any young coach with good ideas

Just think Nagelsman will get better and better, and if we don’t move for him now while he’s interested he’ll be well out of our reach within a couple of years

Move Ten Haag under Nagelsmann and that is how I would rank the options for the new manager. For the top 4 at least, I have zero interest in Rodgers or Benitez.

Getting Benitez in here after Jose would be very. very disappointing. Fuck I am getting depressed just thinking about it as a hypothetical.

1 Naglesmann
2 Potter
3 Ten Hag
4 Rogers
5 Parker
6 Benitez

I like Parker but I think it is too early, Naglesmann and Potter play great football. They would be my top 2

I posted this in the other thread but it might be as well here. They don’t have a Parker one.

Potter:

Naglesmann:

Ten Hag:

Brendan Rogers:

Benitez:

I posted this in the other thread but it might be as well here. They don’t have a Parker one.

Potter:

Naglesmann:

Ten Hag:

Brendan Rogers:

Benitez:

All of these managers aside from Benitez would require younger players with better levels of fitness and no injury records.

That's not something we have.

We enter into a new project era.

All of these managers aside from Benitez would require younger players with better levels of fitness and no injury records.

That's not something we have.

We enter into a new project era.

Fine with that, we have some young players anyway like Rodon, Sess, Skipp etc.

Tough this as a few would bring different things. Nagelsmann would be the most exciting and come with the highest reward if it works out but there are risks, his age, different league etc. Rodgers is probably the safest in that he'd likely get us back in the top 4 and plays good football, think he comes with certain limitations. Parker feels like the best 'fit'. Him and his backroom team know the club inside out, would know 95% of our players including academy and could hit the ground running. Went for Nagelsmann as it would be exciting but whoever it is will have a lot of goodwill simply from not being Mourinho.

Thanks.

I'm shocked he doesn't get mentioned more as a replacement, especially when people are seriously suggesting Scott Parker?!

Allegri is a good manager but has gone somewhat off the radar of fans here I think. At the moment I feel the drive is to get back attacking exciting football. Parker does that to a degree and is loved by fans but I think it’s far too early for him.

That being said I would imagine Naglesmann and Potter would be favourites in terms of most likely to happen. Rogers obviously a big one but not sure he would leave Leicester.

There's more chance of me coming in than Nagelsmann. I could bring my wife in too, she's a psychologist.

We both have as much experience of the Premier League as Nazza does and aren't number one on Real Madrid and Barcelona's list. We're dirt cheap too

Back
Top Bottom