Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ev96Rh8WEAQX1lk

I think if Klopp goes it will surely be Stevie G that takes over.

He will be cheap (compared to what top managers would cost) and buys the owners good will if they chose not to invest in a remake of the squad, both things that will make John Henry very happy.

Löw has announced that he is stepping down from the Germany job after the Euros.

While I don't think that Klopp will be sacked any time soon. We do know that he has been open about wanting to coach Germany. And with a world cup just a year away roughly that will probably be tempting.

Plus with the year he has had he may be looking for a change of scenery.

I woukdnt hold to much by his statement yesterday about seeing out contracts...he was contracted till 2018 at Dortmund and left 3 years early.
He may not take the Germany job (I suspect his style only works on a full time basis), but I still think he will be gone by summer 2022 at the latest

They just cant help themselves can they?

One leading Premier League club has advised their players to strengthen security measures after Everton goalkeeper Robin Olsen and his family were threatened with a machete during a break-in at their home.

Everton said they were “offering Robin and his family as much support as is possible” after a masked gang stole jewellery and a luxury watch from his house near Altrincham, Greater Manchester.

The Athletichas seen an email sent by one Premier League club close to the area advising their players to check that they are not being followed before returning home and to avoid physically confronting attackers in the event of a break-in.

"but two of the extra places will go to the clubs with the best coefficient who missed out on Champions League qualification. ...this could see "Liverpool finishing sixth in the Premier League and getting into the Champions League but Everton finishing fifth and not doing so"

What a curious yet oddly specific example.

Meme Reaction GIF

I don’t. Only slight blemish in my immaculately wiped memory of awful Spurs losses is the 87 Cup Final. Can’t even remember the Graham LC win (but I’ve heard it was dull as anything).

Remember that Anderton goal from Leeds’ halfway tho...

Selective memory is the way forward.

Anyone know what happened after we beat Ajax to get to the CL final a couple of season back?
Lucas dropped to the bench while a clearly unfit player took his place!

“He’s magic you know “

"but two of the extra places will go to the clubs with the best coefficient who missed out on Champions League qualification. ...this could see "Liverpool finishing sixth in the Premier League and getting into the Champions League but Everton finishing fifth and not doing so"

What a curious yet oddly specific example.

Meme Reaction GIF
It's a fucking scandal.

Or should be.

Back
Top Bottom