Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we win this game it will be in our own hands to get top 4 if we better WHU's result in one game.
Top 3 is in our own hands if we win one game and Leicester draw.
Cup finals every game we have left starting today.
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.....

If we win this game it will be in our own hands to get top 4 if we better WHU's result in one game.
Top 3 is in our own hands if we win one game and Leicester draw.
Cup finals every game we have left starting today.
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.....
I can see Liverpool going on a run now, so they will be the biggest danger, especially if we lose to Man U next week.

Some on here will be hoping that we lose to suit their agendas
Won’t be many Baz , after the Chelsea result clearly a win is vital. Newcastle are so bad there is no reason for it not to be with a swagger though. Steve Bruce is a worse manager than he was author, his books were used as toilet paper so no excuses today

I can see Liverpool going on a run now, so they will be the biggest danger, especially if we lose to Man U next week.
'Pool were awesome yesterday. That's why I ran the possibility of finishing above Leicester.
I think it's City, United, Liverpool top 4 and the other place will be between us, Chavs and Foxes.
Wouldn't put money on WHU being in the mix.

That "came third in a two-horse race" jibe really hurt at the time (still does), mainly because it was perfectly true and we had no one to blame but ourselves
It was a lie tbh. We started that season too slowly and we never got within 5 points of Leicester. We were just the last team left standing.

Woolwich actually led the league. Remember they went to Old Trafford and lost to a Man Utd U21 team that LVG Selected

Apparently no Toby or Aurier in the squad again.

I guess they weren't 'ill' last time out.
And this is what I’m talking about Jose, stop making stupid statements to stroke your ego. Having these two players out of the squad but Dier and sissoko IN the squad is just a fucking calamity.

We will not make top 4 unless he steps up and stops being so arrogant, it isn’t just the players.

Apparently no Toby or Aurier in the squad again.

I guess they weren't 'ill' last time out.

Who cares, Toby is declining and Aurier is an idiot. We need to move on, if a player isn’t good enough or hungry enough then they shouldn’t be involved. Toby has played in plenty of matches this season, he doesn’t bring anything special anymore.

Toby responded very poorly when Poch dropped him years ago, not a great surprise that he hasn’t responded well to Mou doing it.

We and we can surely celebrate another St Gooners day. Have they finished above us in the last 10 years?

No we can't.

There is absolutely nothing to celebrate. This is Tottenham Hotspur and our aims have to be higher.
We should not celebrating finishing over such shocking shit like Sheffield United. Why should we separately celebrate being better than scum?

Our aims have to be higher than that, And we are better than to take over some idiotic made-up holiday by bunch of wankers who are happy to stay in mediocre results forever....

Who cares, Toby is declining and Aurier is an idiot. We need to move on, if a player isn’t good enough or hungry enough then they shouldn’t be involved. Toby has played in plenty of matches this season, he doesn’t bring anything special anymore.

Toby responded very poorly when Poch dropped him years ago, not a great surprise that he hasn’t responded well to Mou doing it.
Aurier is our best Right back and has been great this season barring 1-2 performances.

'Pool were awesome yesterday. That's why I ran the possibility of finishing above Leicester.
I think it's City, United, Liverpool top 4 and the other place will be between us, Chavs and Foxes.
Wouldn't put money on WHU being in the mix.
Yeah I can go with that. Overhauling Leicester will be difficult for us or the Chavs though unless they have a Spurs-like meltdown.

Back
Top Bottom