The Mighty Spurs v Man United. 11/04/21 @ 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you slap a player in the build up and score?

• Yes please slap me and score

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 71.7%

• Total voters
On the bright side, at least this game isn't midweek. We have the week to be happy instead of 3 days at a time. All about the mental health and positivity:dude:

Can't even think about this game. We have too many cowards and cheats. I no longer look forward to games and hate the way we play the game now.

Tottenham Hotspur are unrecognisable just a couple of seasons after I spent nearly a grand on Madrid.

Never have I felt so disconnected to my club.

Uqe4DQ5.jpg

Hart, Cirkin, Sanchez, Sissoko, Moura, Lamela, Lo Celso, Bale, Vinicius

Man U yet again benefiting from dodgy VAR dealings tonight. Stonewaller of a Brighton penalty not awarded late on when the score was 1-1 for a Maguire foul on Welbeck. VAR decided Mike Dean hadn’t made a clear and obvious error and didn’t give it. Greenwood got them a winner a few minutes later.

Be just our luck to have Mike Dean on this next week.

Love to see it but will play the low block and sit deep let them come on to us or take the game to them?
we know how OGS likes to setup in big games. May be he will think this isn’t a big game for them and think let’s for for their defence which is our weak point.

Can't even think about this game. We have too many cowards and cheats. I no longer look forward to games and hate the way we play the game now.

Tottenham Hotspur are unrecognisable just a couple of seasons after I spent nearly a grand on Madrid.

Never have I felt so disconnected to my club.
Totally get you. But... this is Spurs. Just when you’re about to give up, they’ll pull a rabbit out of the hat to give you hope. Then fuck it up again the next week. (However, I do think we have at least one more 9/10 performance in us this year and we will beat City in the cup as well)

We just got roasted by the team 4th bottom and were lucky not to lose, so nothing like a massive home game against Man U, Mourinho's last club, to turn it around.

I'd bring Alderweireld in from the cold for this one, alongside Rodon.

Back
Top Bottom