The Mighty Spurs v Man United. 11/04/21 @ 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you slap a player in the build up and score?

• Yes please slap me and score

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 71.7%

• Total voters
Only saving grace is that ole will setup to play counter although if he had any sense he would go for the jugular. With the points gap they have virtually guaranteed top 4 (amazing how the PE teacher is now getting his team top 4 after being thrashed early doors 1-6) he can probably play on the front foot. If they do I think they will murder us. Then they will have the pace on the counter. Maureen will need to use all his special one super coach 2nd to non experience and ability to read this game and how we should play. They have EL on Thursday as well which we don’t have for various reasons even though we have/had a serial winner in charge.
Why is he still here?

Can't even think about this game. We have too many cowards and cheats. I no longer look forward to games and hate the way we play the game now.

Tottenham Hotspur are unrecognisable just a couple of seasons after I spent nearly a grand on Madrid.

Never have I felt so disconnected to my club.

Season isn’t over yet, you still have time to feel worse. Jose hasn’t finished with us yet the useless dinosaur

United got the fabled Thursday - Sunday 2 x away matches. Time for 1 training session on Saturday morning.

Our boys have all week to prepare. No excuses. no negatives. Win and we are well in the chasing pack.
West ham play Leicester immediately before to add a bit of extra incentive. If West ham win we could potentially go 4 points from 3rd place........that’s nuts.

One game at a time.

Uqe4DQ5.jpg

Hart, Cirkin, Sanchez, Sissoko, Moura, Lamela, Lo Celso, Bale, Vinicius
I don’t think Toby has made it back from Newcastle in time unfortunately.

Like someone already said, we have a week to prepare, United have EL.

If they have tired legs we have the ability to beat them. I fear we will shoot ourselves in the foot again, though.

If Davies is fit I really wouldn’t be surprised if he went three in the back for the next game. He’s tried everything else. At the moment it just seems Mourinho is throwing the pieces in the air hoping when they land they produce a win.

If Davies is fit I really wouldn’t be surprised if he went three in the back for the next game. He’s tried everything else. At the moment it just seems Mourinho is throwing the pieces in the air hoping when they land they produce a win.
and is getting paid £15,000,000 a year to do so.

First time in a long while where I really don't care about the match. I'll watch it of course but I don't have any expectations, I don't believe in the team anymore.

That 6-1 from earlier in the season feels like a fever dream, was it really the same players?

First time in a long while where I really don't care about the match. I'll watch it of course but I don't have any expectations, I don't believe in the team anymore.

That 6-1 from earlier in the season feels like a fever dream, was it really the same players?
It was back when Son was still good, Hojberg wasn't shot to pieces and his pivot with Sissoko was impenetrable and Dier looked like a PL footballer.

A lifetime ago.

Can't even think about this game. We have too many cowards and cheats. I no longer look forward to games and hate the way we play the game now.

Tottenham Hotspur are unrecognisable just a couple of seasons after I spent nearly a grand on Madrid.

Never have I felt so disconnected to my club.
I am starting to cringe at the way certain players of ours go down so easy.And Saint Harry is one of the worse.
I love the bloke,but hate that side of his game.
Yes,i know it happens in football and many players at other clubs do it.But i detest it.

Lloris
Tanganga - Alderweireld - Rodon - Reguilon
Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Bale - Lucas - Son
Kane

If City or Man Utd win either the UCL or UEL, will 5th get UCL football next season?

I am starting to cringe at the way certain players of ours go down so easy.And Saint Harry is one of the worse.
I love the bloke,but hate that side of his game.
Yes,i know it happens in football and many players at other clubs do it.But i detest it.
Been going on for over 20years though

Commentators don’t help saying that it was a good one to take for the team by deliberately cheating

Pep’s teams are always the worst imv

Constant Niggling little fouls disrupting a team’s flow

United got the fabled Thursday - Sunday 2 x away matches. Time for 1 training session on Saturday morning.

Our boys have all week to prepare. No excuses. no negatives. Win and we are well in the chasing pack.
West ham play Leicester immediately before to add a bit of extra incentive. If West ham win we could potentially go 4 points from 3rd place........that’s nuts.

One game at a time.

I am not going to get my hopes up with posts like this just to have them smashed on Sunday. We haven't been able to beat a decent team for months, no evidence to start thinking we can now.

If Newcastle can do that to us, Man U can certainly do worse.

I am not going to get my hopes up with posts like this just to have them smashed on Sunday. We haven't been able to beat a decent team for months, no evidence to start thinking we can now.

If Newcastle can do that to us, Man U can certainly do worse.

Yep. I know what you mean.

But......

it’s the hope that keeps us coming back for more!!

Back
Top Bottom