Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely flogs the shit out of people clearly suffering from mental health problems, who looks at Ty or Claude and thinks it’s fine to expose them to millions of people? Was always going to end badly

He knows he only gets views because people like to laugh at them

He’s a cunt of the highest order and I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens again, hope not obviously

I haven't seen one bit of evidence that he (or us) know anything about them having mental health problems, let alone specifically targeting them for his benefit. That seems like a ridiculous leap.

I would say watching the little that I have it is guys like DT and Troopz (I think that is correct) who most people laugh at. I could have it wrong but I think Ty is the guy with the headphones, DT is the guy that smashed the phone and Troopz is the guy who left for his own show?

I just don't see anything that he has done that is wrong and that comes from someone who is very sensitive to people with mental health issues. It seems like Claudes issues were much more than anything to do with AFTV and if anything that may have been a positive outlet for him.

Again maybe there is some more evidence that I am missing but I would have thought someone would have posted it.

Agree. He is sponsored by Ladbroke's and gets shit loads of free trips following the Goons. In response he provides clicks and throws people like Claude under the bus.
I'm sure Robbie was a good guy but this has overtaken him . Such is social media.

It's not just Ladbroke's - look how often they are sporting the very latest Adidas club merchandise

The club and its sponsors are happy to promote them as it makes them money

Woolwich have lost 12 matches for the first time in a Premier League season.

There are 7 matches left in the season...

:allitongue::allitongue::allitongue::allitongue:
They’re shit. Sobering that they gave us the runaround a few weeks ago. I won’t rest easy until they’re out of the UEFA Cup. It would be just like them to go and win the UEFA Cup after we finish 4th rendering 4th place a non qualifier for the European Cup next season.

They’re shit. Sobering that they gave us the runaround a few weeks ago. I won’t rest easy until they’re out of the UEFA Cup. It would be just like them to go and win the UEFA Cup after we finish 4th rendering 4th place a non qualifier for the European Cup next season.

That would only happen if a team finishes outside the top 4 AND wins the CL as well.

Liverpool and Chelsea both in the 'easy' side of the draw so wouldn't rule it out.

:pochunimpressed:

that's what I fear above everything!

Injured Tierney OUT of Europa League quarter-final​

sad state of affairs when your best player you rely on most is your left back 🤔

Back
Top Bottom