Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No but some of the players that got Poch the sack are still hanging around like a bad smell

Rose
Sanchez
Dier
Aurier
Winks
Sissoko

So get rid

Ndombele could also be added but we aren’t going to recoup anywhere near what we shelled out and has shown the occasional promise so persevere

Lamela Toby Hugo probably near the end
Hart Doherty I really don’t know why Jose got them

Gio
Juries out and needs to work on his fitness

So plenty of problems for any prospective new manager!
only Rose and Winks will go this summer, the other fools will be here until the end of their deal as no-one is paying them what they get now (even on a free transfer). The biggest wage thief on that list is Sissoko, a truly horrendous player and the cunt is seemingly indestructible/ never injured

only Rose and Winks will go this summer, the other fools will be here until the end of their deal as no-one is paying them what they get now (even on a free transfer). The biggest wage thief on that list is Sissoko, a truly horrendous player and the cunt is seemingly indestructible/ never injured
There might be interest in Sanchez (weren’t the Dippers once considering him?) but no way will we get anywhere near the £42 million or whatever we paid for him!

Mourinho is toxic they said

This thread filled with much much more toxic people

They have probably just heard Mourinho is getting sacked.

Obviously they are happy, as Mourinho is nowhere to be seen in the area,

It is well known that some in that photo absolutely detest Mourinho, so how you somehow twisted it, fair play.

Last edited:
No but some of the players that got Poch the sack are still hanging around like a bad smell

Rose
Sanchez
Dier
Aurier
Winks
Sissoko

So get rid

Ndombele could also be added but we aren’t going to recoup anywhere near what we shelled out and has shown the occasional promise so persevere

Lamela Toby Hugo probably near the end
Hart Doherty I really don’t know why Jose got them

Gio
Juries out and needs to work on his fitness

So plenty of problems for any prospective new manager!
Sissoko Baz??.....🖕

It is well known that some in that photo absolutely detest Mourinho, so how you somehow twisted it, fair play.
Liven up old chap, I am an old git 1 finger typer , even if you read the post you are responding to 5 mins
after me you should have beaten me to the joke

Looks like they have been told by Levy he is getting sacked to me

Rumours must be true .... bye,bye jose...
You guys can wish and keep wishing, jose going nowhere until he runs out his contract here

You guys can wish and keep wishing, jose going nowhere until he runs out his contract here

I would make a bet on this.

If I would believe that you are real person :D .

He won't. Look at how we have been playing recently ffs.
Sure, some players suck balls, but there is no structure, no plan, no understanding between the individual members of the squad.

Back
Top Bottom