Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Completely agree. His ability isn't in question. His mentality and his consistency is. I do think that he would excel under a different manager than Mourinho though.
We will soon find out.

I suspect a different approach to the Mourinho “tough love” would see us getting more out of him. Obviously he would look better in a more possession based set up but he also needs to show a bit more grit and desire in his performances to be considered top class.

Poor old Tanguy (and he does look like a knackered old codger sometimes). Not much from him today again. He's not the answer to our midfield issues. Just doesn't have the engine.

Not his fault, but he's another French failure. We've wasted millions in ligue 1. Not sure if that's on former French scout Hitchen, but it's one of the things that's killing us.

Poor old Tanguy (and he does look like a knackered old codger sometimes). Not much from him today again. He's not the answer to our midfield issues. Just doesn't have the engine.

Not his fault, but he's another French failure. We've wasted millions in ligue 1. Not sure if that's on former French scout Hitchen, but it's one of the things that's killing us.
£60 million and some of you fucking idiots think he is world class.
He is not fit to wear the shirt the lazy cunt.

he's not world class but he's our best MF by some ways. notice how we were competing fine and actually looked decent until he and lucas came off? yeah, that's the effect he has on the team.
He was decent for the first 30 mins or so, but then ran out of gas. I thought Gio coming off was more of a problem for our midfield.

We're apparently skint, so we better hope Skipp can step up next season.

He was good in the first 45 but he just hasn’t got the legs to last. He never came out for the second half.

If he can’t improve physically he’s never going to make it at this level. Look how Pogba grew into the game as it went on and how Tanguy faded away.

He was good in the first 45 but he just hasn’t got the legs to last. He never came out for the second half.

If he can’t improve physically he’s never going to make it at this level. Look how Pogba grew into the game as it went on and how Tanguy faded away.
We as a team faded away in the second half. I really don’t think it’s a matter of his fitness/attitude issues at all, he tried all he could, he pressed, he dropped deep, he tackled and so on. The team was set up like shit and we lost control of any possession.

Was our only bright spark today in another shocking set up by Jose.

The ball into Kane for the goal was sublime
Decent ball into Kane. But I thought if anything was sublime about our goal, it was Kane's first time pass to Moura.

Amazing how divided our fan base still are on Ndombele. I'd like to be convinced. What is it you like about his performances?

Again thought he was our best player first half. Few patches of decent play in the second and some bad. Played in spurts like our whole team does.

No idea how you watch the guy play and think he's a complete waste of money, look forward to seeing him play under a relevant coach.

We as a team faded away in the second half. I really don’t think it’s a matter of his fitness/attitude issues at all, he tried all he could, he pressed, he dropped deep, he tackled and so on. The team was set up like shit and we lost control of any possession.
Maybe, but Mourinho has made multiple references to his fitness and attitude. I think it's more lack of engine personally. I think he's trying his best.

Back
Top Bottom