English talent

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think it can be questioned that we have some of the best young talent in world football right now.

Which one from Foden, Sancho, Bellingham and Greenwood do you expect to have the best career, in regards to how good they become, more than trophies won? You could probably add Saka to this list too.

I've always thought Foden will be brilliant. He already is. But for 17 years old, the way Jude Bellingham performed against a world-class team over two legs was unreal. Think back to what you were doing at 17. I think I still believed in Santa and was knocking out wanks on a daily basis when I wasn't out playing footy with some pals.

Last edited:
I don't think it can be questioned that we have some of the best young talent in world football right now.

Which one from Foden, Sancho, Bellingham and Greenwood do you expect to have the best career, in regards to how good they become, more than trophies won?

I've always thought Foden will be brilliant. He already is. But for 17 years old, the way Jude Bellingham performed against a world-class team over two legs was unreal. Think back to what you were doing at 17. I think I still believed in Santa and was knocking out wanks on a daily basis when I wasn't out playing footy with some pals.
Tbf you don't know that that's not what he's up to in his free time.

Hard to say all are good. Foden in my opinion has the most talent of all of them, I have watching him a lot this season and his close control is what you would expect of a Xavi or Modric, it’s outstanding.

Kane is a better all round player at this point but Foden might be the most naturally gifted player in the premier league. Only issue is that being a very young player he has hot and cold games which is to be expected of someone his age but I do expect him to become one of the World best players, top 5 in a few years would not surprise me.

Pep has blown smoke up his arse many times calling him the most talented young player he has seen which is probably to big him up but he is a very special talent no question.

Thinking ahead to the World Cup in 4 years time, we could have an incredible team on paper.

Henderson

Alexander-Arnold
Gomez
White
Saka

Rice
Bellingham
Mount

Foden
Sancho
Greenwood

Even Rashford will only be 27 then and perhaps not quite at his peak. Then there's other's too, the likes of Tariq Lamptey, Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliot. Hopefully Dane Scarlett! Crazy.

Thinking ahead to the World Cup in 4 years time, we could have an incredible team on paper.

Henderson

Alexander-Arnold
Gomez
White
Saka

Rice
Bellingham
Mount

Foden
Sancho
Greenwood

Even Rashford will only be 27 then and perhaps not quite at his peak. Then there's other's too, the likes of Tariq Lamptey, Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliot. Hopefully Dane Scarlett! Crazy.

You’d hope Skipp would be there by then and Kane will still be at 31-32 fine as he is not a pace reliant player, he could go on till 35 easy at top level.

You’d hope Skipp would be there by then and Kane will still be at 31-32 fine as he is not a pace reliant player, he could go on till 35 easy at top level.

Yeah, Sterling too. Was just trying to put make an 11 that won't even have peaked in four years time. Very promising, but of course not every play will reach their ceiling in regards to potential.

Back
Top Bottom