Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he starts any of the following - Dier, Sanchez, Winks, Sissoko, Doherty, Davies

done leave GIF

Kane, Son, Ndombele, Reguilon all have been better easily. GLC has been better as well. Rodon hasn't been worse, but not sure any better. Lloris as well.
Son scored a good goal on Sunday
Full stop

I think he’s been great for us overall but this year he’s fallen off a cliff

I said the last few games though and clarified it as three so don’t know where you’re coming from

:mourwhat:

Don't think I've ever seen such a flat thread prior to a game. There's no anger, fear or optimism - just resignation and indifference.
What an awful situation we find ourselves in, and it's not going to get any better until Jose gets his cards.
Circumstances have dictated this sorry state of affairs even the cup final next week I can’t get any enthusiasm normally I’d be all over that weeks ago but nope......might change if the next two games we get a grip and show some kind of fight in all honesty the end of the season can’t come quick enough.

No doubt Jose will play either of the 2 clown 🤡 cunts in Sanchez and Dier. Literally have no feelings towards the game, as I feel that detached now from the club and this manager. Probably give this one a swerve. Call me shit supporter all you like, but literally couldn’t careless. Pointless feeling miserable and letting these fuckers ruin your weekend.
Yes mate shit supporter.
After all you are not watching anymore games this season.

Everton beating us 3 times in a season should be a sackable offense on it's own

The clown will still be in charge though no doubt

I have stopped looking forward to our matches. I watch not because I am excited by it but because I have nothing better to do. Not even an upcoming cup final is something that I am looking forward to.

I have stopped looking forward to our matches. I watch not because I am excited by it but because I have nothing better to do. Not even an upcoming cup final is something that I am looking forward to.
I have lots of things to do but watching Spurs takes priority and always has done no matter how badly we’re playing !

It’s called being a fan

:levystare:

I feel bad even typing this, but, while I'll watch, I don't know that I've ever been so apathetic for a match before.

Like, I've been more up for pre-season matches. And, while I want to win, if we lose it'll have almost no effect on me. I've been mad before, I've been crushed before, I've never felt absolute apathy like this about a game before.

I have lots of things to do but watching Spurs takes priority and always has done no matter how badly we’re playing !

It’s called being a fan

:levystare:

That's a bit harsh mate to be fair.

I am currently apathetic but will follow the game but it's so painful.

I have some friends who have given up the ghost because they cannot believe the state of affairs.

I think fanship comes in many forms. For some not watching is their way of showing they care.

That's a bit harsh mate to be fair.

I am currently apathetic but will follow the game but it's so painful.

I have some friends who have given up the ghost because they cannot believe the state of affairs.

I think fanship comes in many forms. For some not watching is their way of showing they care.
I really don’t understand how not watching your team shows that you care

It shows to me that you’re not a fan at all so why bother?

No way will I miss tomorrow nights game
COYS

Back
Top Bottom