Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calvert lewing out. No other Everyon player barely scores. Step up siggy Rodriguez masterclasses incoming against Dulux the dog sorry mean our pathetic back four
So true. Or Richarlison double and 2-1 Toffees. We find ourselves at 1/1 on Skybet while Everton are 13/5 ! Astonishing in my view.

I cancelled my now TV subscription after the NLD shower of shit. Do I a) spend 10 to watch what is likely another shower of shit, b) buy a month pass to include the final next week or c) listen on the radio.

I can't make up my mind!

I cancelled my now TV subscription after the NLD shower of shit. Do I a) spend 10 to watch what is likely another shower of shit, b) buy a month pass to include the final next week or c) listen on the radio.

I can't make up my mind!
Stream it. No need to pay for games in this day and age.

Plus, shitty football deserves shitty viewing quality.

Remember after the first few games people were talking about Tottenham and Everton possibly winning the league

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Back
Top Bottom