Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a job!

*makes computer noises*

"I predict Man City will be good!"
But can you imaging how Riola is feeling after reading this......

200.gif

We want to "build history"..

Money can't buy you love.
Money can't buy you history.

We still know what Chavs are, even if everyone else forgot.

Smaller fan base, not as well supported around the world but commercial income higher. I wonder what and how that could be. Youd swear an oil rich nation state owned them or something and used state owned companies to sponsor them 🤔
Twice as many Twitter followers as us. I started to watch the Kashogi doc on Amazon last night and the Saudi's have 80% of the population on Twitter, I don't know what it is with UAE but perhaps similar??? (perhaps a huge % of them are bots who knows)

I think most of us lose sight of just how global the game is and it appears the losers of the world will follow the latest shiny thing as it makes up for how shit their lives are.

Twice as many Twitter followers as us. I started to watch the Kashogi doc on Amazon last night and the Saudi's have 80% of the population on Twitter, I don't know what it is with UAE but perhaps similar??? (perhaps a huge % of them are bots who knows)

I think most of us lose sight of just how global the game is and it appears the losers of the world will follow the latest shiny thing as it makes up for how shit their lives are.
Interesting point you raise there and I don't think this and the racial abuse towards some footballers that has been highlighted are unconnected.

Interesting point you raise there and I don't think this and the racial abuse towards some footballers that has been highlighted are unconnected.
It's a minefield to nail down but if you control the comms you control the country. I really need to finish the doc over the weekend but they were already laying the seeds about this control and how they (Saudi's) used it to quash the Arab Spring. Manipulation is rife, the Russians interference and influence in the US and our free elections is already a testament to this and we haven't even scratch the surface.

Very true. As its rumoured utds business and transfer targets are very social media orientated too

City with the ball are brilliant to watch.

City without the ball are a disgrace. You can tell their whole strategy is just committing a tactical foul before it looks like a counter attacking opportunity. That convinces the ref it's not a yellow.

Bottom line is city's strategy is to foul and gain a clear advantage. It's cheating and the terribly naive refereeing in the EPL allows it.

They don't do as well in europe because european referees aren't completely hopeless.

That's not difficult when you own the main shirt sponsorship, it's the new way around to beat the FFP apparently.

It would be like Jeff Bezos buying Tottenham out of his personal money, then buying the naming right to the stadium and shirts for £100 mil a year under the Amazon brand.
If only we had some type of ffp or something to keep a lid on it

Back
Top Bottom