Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham showing more spirit than us but thankfully they lost.

None of us wanted Lingar,d, including me but he has done more in 4 months than Bale in a whole season.

And there it is encapsulated in the difference.

Yeah? Who?

Leno? Odegarrd isn't theirs and he hasn't done much in his time in the PL.

I don't mind Tierney but I think Sergio is good, just been again, in the wrong system and everyone loathes Jose.
I can't talk about Tierney, or soft wankers will start crying again. But I've already stated my admiration for Thomas Partey's footballing ability, and I am happy to do it again. I had forgotten about Odegaard, but I like Smith Rowe, and I would definitely take him as a squad player. I might even take Pepe as a squad player. But I agree with you about their squad. It's fucking ordinary.

If he can bang in 8-10 goals as a backup to Kane, I don’t care if he thinks Churchill is alive and running the government from an underground bunker

Him and Lucas can team up and with their powers combined....

stephen colbert television GIF

That’s a tidy finish by Moffi ( 21yo Lorient forward) but an absolute skanking, must be the first time they’ve been in Marseille’s half this half. After Payet squandered an absolute sitter to put the game safe.

Why are one of these teams wearing an away jersey?

Annoys the hell out me.

Anyway come on City. if City win the lot no one has bragging rights.

just need to hope/pray that Villereal or Roma win the EL

City look a bit tired? Even a few who haven't been playing flat out, I dunno, just look a little sluggish off the ball.

They weren't brilliant over both legs against Dortmund either. Maybe the start of their slide?

:avbpray:
More vibrant than they've been here, really missing Foden's energy so far today. Sterling, Jesus and Torres not showing for the ball in dangerous areas. Unfortunately I'd expect Foden, KDB, Mahrez and Gundogan to start against us.

Back
Top Bottom