Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I've said a few times now, for me City still aren't what they were a couple of years back and are very beatable. Problem is you know our players and manager will turn up trembling with fear, soaked in their own urine, and with every man defending our penalty area.

Unhappy that Chelsea nabbed Tuchel, liked him since his work at Mainz.

That was a hard watch. City offered nothing until Foden came on. If Chelsea sign a quality striker they're gonna be a force under Tuchel, make no mistake about it.

How crap is Sterling right now? Literally can't do a thing right at the moment.

That was a hard watch. City offered nothing until Foden came on. If Chelsea sign a quality striker they're gonna be a force under Tuchel, make no mistake about it.

How crap is Sterling right now? Literally can't do a thing right at the moment.
I'm sure he'll find a way to do something right next weekend!

Tuchel has been more defensive than I thought he would be with Chelsea. But he has the defenders there to do that. Rudiger is quality, Thiago is still a player. Jorginho and Kante play their roles perfectly in front of their back line. What they put out at the back compared to ourselves is like night and day sadly.

Imagine if they also had Kane up top... (without vomiting)

Put Kane in Chelsea instead of Werner and you are talking world champions there. Tuchel Is tactically superb. His chelsea team unbelievably well drilled. The complete opposite of our shit cunts under boreinho. Watch us go and get battered next weekend

Back
Top Bottom