European Super League OFF; Spurs face withdrawal fee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support the European Super League

• Total voters
What a joke another nail in the coffin off football

I'll always love spurs but high level football is becoming more and more un watchable, it's all about money and the common fan is getting forced out

I love us but we are possibly the worst offenders for it with the season ticket prices and other high costs

If this is confirmed might genuinely consider voting with my wallet and cancel all subscriptions to the club and football in general

It's just pure greed

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Seriously, football wants to destroy itself. This rubbish, VAR, constant messing around with European competitions, oil money clubs winning everything. I'm as close as i've ever been to knocking the whole thing on the head. Its just all greed

That's why I voted yes. Football has I know and love it has been finished for several years now. This will just put it out of its misery once and for all.

Well a few weeks to sort it out before season ticket renewal deadline.

If this is the last season of football as we know it, then will not be renewing for next season, and will just start watching local football.

Was involved with Darren Alexander (RIP) in looking into setting up an alternative club in the borough of Haringey when Levy went balls deep into moving us to Stratford. I would certainly get involved again in doing so, if these plans come to fruition.

Last edited:
Not for me. This is our West Ham moment, they moved from Upton Park to Stratford into a soulless bowl that will forever be a giant shithole devoid of history or real football culture no matter what goes on on the pitch.

This is our version of it if it goes through.

That's why I voted yes. Football has I know and love it has been finished for several years now. This will just put it out of its misery once and for all.
I’m not sure what yes means. All I see is Do you support the?

Is it yes I support the super league or yes I support a ban? Or yes I support the Spurs?

Haven't we got to QUALIFY for Europe first, before deciding which version of European competition we want to opt in or out of??

If true (and I suspect there's maybe more than a hint of sensationalism about this) then it really will usher in the end of football as we once knew it!)

Phoenix Club anyone??

Back
Top Bottom