League Cup or Top 4?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

League Cup or Top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're saying micky mouse cup over top 4, ask yourself which one will keep the best centre forward in the country at out club next season.
If it wasn't for the pandemic probably neither. Kane has never said his goal is to play 10 years in the Champions League, but he's mentioned trophies a lot. Ideally we would be in the Europa final but the League Cup is still a trophy.

I've gone for top 4, because having that boost might help bring a new manager here who can get us playing more like a top side again. And I want to see us in the Champions League again and have a proper go at it, rather than the limp-dick effort we gave last time.

If it wasn't for the pandemic probably neither. Kane has never said his goal is to play 10 years in the Champions League, but he's mentioned trophies a lot. Ideally we would be in the Europa final but the League Cup is still a trophy.
If we win this and don't qualify for the CL he will want to leave.
Just stop kidding yourself.
Not that we'll win this.

If we win this and don't qualify for the CL he will want to leave.
Just stop kidding yourself.
Not that we'll win this.
I reckon we lose today and don't get top 4. I reckon he wants to go regardless of either. I think the pandemic keeps him here but wouldn't be surprised if someone stumps up the cash. People are talking like top 4 is likely, I don't think we even get 5th.

Back
Top Bottom