In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea 2015 Lloris Kane and Dier all started with Lamela on the bench.
Liverpool 2019 -Lloris Toby Sissoko Winks Alli son and Kane all started with Lamela Dier Aurier Sanchez and Moura on the bench.
I take it you were not at any of the games because your knowledge of Spurs is shit.
League 2 Cheltenham town gave City a far better game in the 4th round of the fa cup this season than we did yesterday.
You are a fucking idiot

Sorry, a few guys were on 3 of the teams not 2 what an egregious mistake.

No I was not at the games because I don't live in England not because of anything to do with the knowledge of the team, but again not surprised to see you once again resorting to making shit up.

No Cheltenham didn't.

Nice to see you have progressed to pathetic childish name calling to go along with your lies as well.

Sorry, a few guys were on 3 of the teams not 2 what an egregious mistake.

No I was not at the games because I don't live in England not because of anything to do with the knowledge of the team, but again not surprised to see you once again resorting to making shit up.

No Cheltenham didn't.

Nice to see you have progressed to pathetic childish name calling to go along with your lies as well.
Now I see why you are clueless you have never been to a game you fucking idiot.
Who do you really support because you know fuck all about Spurs.

Now I see why you are clueless you have never been to a game you fucking idiot.
Who do you really support because you know fuck all about Spurs.

Again you lie, I have been to a game, not that going to a game or not matters at all when it comes to knowing or supporting a club.

Are you really this insecure about having been shown to be a fool that you have to try and spin this to personal attacks and the weakest of all arguments- you don't support us because you have different views than me?

Again you lie, I have been to a game, not that going to a game or not matters at all when it comes to knowing or supporting a club.

Are you really this insecure about having been shown to be a fool that you have to try and spin this to personal attacks and the weakest of all arguments- you don't support us because you have different views than me?
Just keep talking shit.
You have no clue who plays for Spurs please check your facts before posting shit and making yourself look stupid.
What country and what team do you really support because it is not Spurs.
Your lack of knowledge is shocking please read up on your history before posting again.

Just keep talking shit.
You have no clue who plays for Spurs please check your facts before posting shit and making yourself look stupid.
What country and what team do you really support because it is not Spurs.
Your lack of knowledge is shocking please read up on your history before posting again.

LOL

I have no idea who plays for Spurs????

What kind of BS nonsense is that supposed to even mean, how do you honestly expect to be taken seriously with shit like this?

Or maybe you don't want to be taken serious. That makes a lot of sense considering the garbage you post,

Even though the Nagelsmann news is disappointing, it may be a blessing in disguise.

Ten Hag should now be our absolute priority. I can see the attraction to Potter, but I just think it would be far too much of a gamble. I would just fear a bit of rabbit caught in the headlights scenario if he were to be appointed...

Ten Hag is the man. Get it done and let him start planning for next season.

LOL

I have no idea who plays for Spurs????

What kind of BS nonsense is that supposed to even mean, how do you honestly expect to be taken seriously with shit like this?

Or maybe you don't want to be taken serious. That makes a lot of sense considering the garbage you post,
You have showed everyone on here you know fuck all about Spurs.
Read what you post and you will realise 2015 2019 and 2021 finals and how many played in all 3.
I will ask again what Country and what team?

You have showed everyone on here you know fuck all about Spurs.
Read what you post and you will realise 2015 2019 and 2021 finals and how many played in all 3.
I will ask again what Country and what team?

LOL

As I said you have 3 players who played in the extra Cup that I made a mistake on, hardly showing that I know fuck all.

The fact that after being proven wrong time after time in this thread you are now trying to latch on to this shows everything we need to know about you.

If he wants to be a real difference maker it's the ideal job. It's a club the potential to compete for all the top titles as Poch showed, but it has to be done with highly skilled management to bridge the gap to the oil/gas clubs. But if he wants absolute guarantees of winning league title, then Bayern is a better choice. Depends what kind of character he is ultimately.
You forgot to mention we don't win titles or anything

LOL

As I said you have 3 players who played in the extra Cup that I made a mistake on, hardly showing that I know fuck all.

The fact that after being proven wrong time after time in this thread you are now trying to latch on to this shows everything we need to know about you.
What Country and what team?
Are you embarrassed?
Because you are not Tottenham.

What Country and what team?
Are you embarrassed?
Because you are not Tottenham.

LOL

You really want to push this ridiculous agenda.

I do think it is funny that you think you have any say in who is or isn't "Tottenham".

"Supporters" like you really are a stain on every club.

Think Levy would need to wait for Potter and Brighton to secure their place in the Premier League before making that appointment.(In the same way that Fulham’s imminent relegation probably rules out Scott Parker)
I quite like the idea of Potter, especially if he brings Tariq Lamptey and Ben White with him.

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

I think your reply says it all.
Never been to Spurs in your life.

Its all you got because you can't actually refute any of my points. Cling to it as strongly as you can because when you realize the truth you will see how truly pathetic your responses have been all along.

I want to believe it but it seems like an easy click bait article/name to link us with after Nagelsmann is out. Just move down the list to the next most popular name in European football.
I think there'll be a lot of names at different times until the end of May. The one thing that maybe is encouraging - with Sherwood, he was sacked the day after the season ended and Poch was in within days - before the end of may and had a full summer with the lads.

I Hope the new man is in a week within the season ending.

Back
Top Bottom