Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel sorry for him because he must know he's shit and all his team-mates know so it's just cruelty that managers keep giving him minutes at this point.
Not just cruelty by the managers but incompetence

I’ve defended him for a long time attracting abuse from various posters but this whole season he’s been gash

£30m allegedly.

Has Daniel got his money's worth yet? Between falling over the ball for the first 2 or so seasons and then acting as some psuedo French ambassador/translation service for the idiots too thick/lazy to learn English.

He was a cult hero to some for about 10-18 months when he wasn't completely shite and the rest of our midfield were complete and utter weakings for the most part.

To his credit he can finish 90 minutes and looks physically fit for a professional footballer.
One of the things that really annoys me about him is his physicality and athleticism
He’s got the lot but as his pathetic challenge on La Porte clearly showed he just hasn’t got a clue!

Note how contemptuously La Porte just pushed him away after he scored
Like swatting a mosquito!

for all his faults, Jose's reaction when he learned how much of a popular figure sissoko was in the locker room told a lot. And when this shit player he's so beloved at the locker room shows what a lack of winning spirit the players have. Do someone thinks that sissoko would cut it at City or Chelsea? we allow and love mediocrioty

One of the things that really annoys me about him is his physicality and athleticism
He’s got the lot but as his pathetic challenge on La Porte clearly showed he just hasn’t got a clue!

Note how contemptuously La Porte just pushed him away after he scored
Like swatting a mosquito!
I think his athleticism has gone now and that's why his shitness, which was always there, is far more noticeable.

He's slow, he doesn't make many tackles and he no longer does those driving runs that get us 40 yards up the pitch.

Literally got away with making an absolute fortune under Daniel Levy.

Frustrated Gordon Ramsay GIF

for all his faults, Jose's reaction when he learned how much of a popular figure sissoko was in the locker room told a lot. And when this shit player he's so beloved at the locker room shows what a lack of winning spirit the players have. Do someone thinks that sissoko would cut it at City or Chelsea? we allow and love mediocrioty
He's a nice guy.

Nice and cheap too over 5 years from a club that allegedly owed us money etc.

Was our record signing at one point. Embarrassing.

Spot on.

Winning clubs don't allow players to stay because they're popular and, as someone above said, act as a translation service.

Baffles me, though, why JM played him so often, then.

I hope our next manager says, 'I'll take the job but only if we move on Sissoko, Aurier, Dier, Winks, Davies, Sanchez and one or two other ne'er-do-wells'.

I’ve defended him for a long time attracting abuse from various posters but this whole season he’s been gash

Let’s call this right. You were the one who started dishing out the abuse to “certain posters” who dared criticise the fucking donkey.

He’s been gash his whole career.

Let’s call this right. You were the one who started dishing out the abuse to “certain posters” who dared criticise the fucking donkey.

He’s been gash his whole career.
No I was defending one of our players from hysterical posters like you

And I wasn’t the only one
Plenty of reasonable posters who don’t get involved in cunt offs etc were saying the same

When you get several negative posts from people like Mrs P most posters sit up and take notice but not you!

So when he goes this Summer who are you going to pick on then ?

Because it would appear that someone like you has to pick on someone who can’t fight back!

Recognise yourself?

No I was defending one of our players from hysterical posters like you

And I wasn’t the only one
Plenty of reasonable posters who don’t get involved in cunt offs etc were saying the same

When you get several negative posts from people like Mrs P most posters sit up and take notice but not you!

Other people did defend Sissoko, but they usually did it without abusing me, and I in turn didn’t abuse them.

You’re a hypocrite wanker who dishes it out, unprovoked. but then fucking whines about people abusing you. Boo fucking hoo.

So when he goes this Summer who are you going to pick on then ?

Because it would appear that someone like you has to pick on someone who can’t fight back!

Recognise yourself?

Dunno Baz, maybe some of the same players you keep bravely slagging off who can't fight back:

After Aurier fucking up as usual in the first place?

All true mate but Winks is still shit

Re Doherty:

Fucking down to Sanchez

Get him off

Cunt

Dier is gash!

Ndombele is shite

Know your fucking self.

Other people did defend Sissoko, but they usually did it without abusing me, and I in turn didn’t abuse them.

You’re a hypocrite wanker who dishes it out, unprovoked. but then fucking whines about people abusing you. Boo fucking hoo.

Dunno Baz, maybe some of the same players you keep bravely slagging off who can't fight back:

Re Doherty:

Know your fucking self.
I do mate

Yes I do slag players off that I think deserve it but no way do I do it to the extent that you do Sissoko which has gone on for years

Like I said
Hysterical unwarranted abuse

Yes I dish it out and I take it

We’re not going to agree on this or anything probably so let’s not engage even to the extent of emojis

I don’t like putting people on ignore as it sometimes ruins threads so not engaging seems to be the best for us both and other posters?

Agreed?

Spot on.

Winning clubs don't allow players to stay because they're popular and, as someone above said, act as a translation service.

Baffles me, though, why JM played him so often, then.

I hope our next manager says, 'I'll take the job but only if we move on Sissoko, Aurier, Dier, Winks, Davies, Sanchez and one or two other ne'er-do-wells'.
It’s why Jose loved him both better as translators. Between them they could be shit in 8 languages

Even more astonishingly isn't he a regular for the France team? Maybe that's why we keep playing him....and France keep playing him because we keep playing him!
They played him a bit in 2019, when he was at his peak, but only 5 times since (Covid may have something to do with).

Honestly, I hope they fucking play him at least once at the euros so we can sell him as a national team member this summer. Be amazing to get anywhere near half of what we paid for him.

Back
Top Bottom