Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rodgers doesn't want to come to us.

He said this one day ago.

“I’m very happy here. I have a huge respect here for the players, the board and I really feel that I want to continue my work here.

“I’ve got a really strong relationship with the board. We work very closely together. I’ve got a set of players that give me their heart and soul every single day and also I can see a future here in terms of the development of the squad

Now for the next period of years let’s see if we can roll that out now, can we continually evolve."
He did say that but there’s rumours he’s only paid £5m at Leicester so what I meant was if Levy is serious he will need to cough up £10m + to get him. Considering we paid Mourinho £15m a year for that turgid shite...

I said it earlier but if it happens then I’m done with football.

Anyone who looks at Southgate’s brand of football and says “Yep. I want that at my club” is a total fucking moron. Now I know that Levy knows very little about football but if even he can’t figure that one out then there really is no hope.

If the shiny headed Scrooge cunt brings Southgate to Spurs then that’s me done. I’d rather have Jimmy Savile’s reanimated noncey corpse give me a daily prostate exam with a dildo wrapped in AIDS-riddled, cum soaked barbed wire than watch the shower of shite Southgate will have us playing.
I'll take that as a maybe?

Rodgers doesn't want to come to us.

He said this one day ago.

“I’m very happy here. I have a huge respect here for the players, the board and I really feel that I want to continue my work here.

“I’ve got a really strong relationship with the board. We work very closely together. I’ve got a set of players that give me their heart and soul every single day and also I can see a future here in terms of the development of the squad

Now for the next period of years let’s see if we can roll that out now, can we continually evolve."

Yeah I read those quotes and others but I always get the impression his head can be turned at any moment.

I'm changing to Allegri, purely on the basis he's out of work and we might be able to get him ahead of the others who are in jobs.

If you're on the dole then i guess even working for Levy has it's upside.

I'll take that as a maybe?
I think the best available ex-England manager would be Mike Bassett

th.jpg

This is the final nail in Levy's coffin. No one wants to work for him.

Embarrassing.
Yep. We should be one of the biggest jobs in the world. Premier league, London, the stadium, the training ground, 10th richest club in the world, Harry Kane. Yet we can't attract players and now seemingly we can't attract managers.

I think a mixture of the amazon doc, the ESL and our transfer dealings over the years have done us serious damage. Plus any manager will be looking at Poch's lack of backing and subsequent sacking and think bollocks to that. They'll be some that will take it purely for the money and others to raise their profile. Will there be any taking it because they think they can really get us challenging for the title? I think we all know the answer to that.

We really have turned into West Ham

If I didn't know any better I'd start to think we were actually being run by Gold , Sullivan & Brady such is the levels of incompetence that have been on show for the last couple of years

we are a laughing stock and it's only just begun

Back
Top Bottom