Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm actually itching to find out where all these players end up, and which stay. I do hope Levy has the stomach for a ruthless summer, and the awareness to know it's necessary.

Sissoko is our third most expensive sigining of all time, coming in at 31. 5 million or judging for today's inflation, 35 million pounds.

Just one year earlier Leicester brought Kante for less than 6 million.

Let's please stop the bullshit about Levy being a master businessman.

I am literally fed up to the back teeth ragging Sissoko out almost every time he plays .
What can the management see in him that none of us can ?
It's beyond belief how he has managed so many games .
Get rid .

Sissoko is our third most expensive sigining of all time, coming in at 31. 5 million or judging for today's inflation, 35 million pounds.

Just one year earlier Leicester brought Kante for less than 6 million.

Let's please stop the bullshit about Levy being a master businessman.
The chavs bought Kante in the same summer for roughly the same value. Liverpool the Dutch fella from the bar codes as well.

One of my woolwich mates said Sissoko is not that bad and he wouldn’t be fussed if he was a woolwich player. Clearly woolwich fans are a special breed anyway, but this was a particularly funny comment even for him.
Normally I’d hate the thought of a Spurs players going to woolwich, but in the case of Sissoko and Winks I’d bloody drive them there myself!

One of my woolwich mates said Sissoko is not that bad and he wouldn’t be fussed if he was a woolwich player. Clearly woolwich fans are a special breed anyway, but this was a particularly funny comment even for him.
Normally I’d hate the thought of a Spurs players going to woolwich, but in the case of Sissoko and Winks I’d bloody drive them there myself!

You can always tell who actually watches our matches by what they say about players like Lucas, Winks and Sissoko.

When pundits say "Lucas has a goal in him" "Winks likes to pass the ball forward" "Sissoko puts himself about" you know they just watched the Ajax game and nothing since then.

Getting rid of a player is not that easy if they are crap as we found out with Rose. However the Manager does not have to pick him and hopefully Mason will not do so.

Got some new songs for next season:

(Instead of OOH MOUSSA SISSOOOOOOOKO)
FUCK MOUSSA SISSOOOOOOOKO
FUCK MOUSSA SISSOOOOOOOKO

MOUSSA SISSOKO, GET OUT OF OUR CLUB

MOUSSA, YOU'RE A CUNT
MOUSSA, MOUSSA, YOU'RE A CUNT

WANKER, WANKER, WANKER

BOOOOOOOOO

I'm actually itching to find out where all these players end up, and which stay. I do hope Levy has the stomach for a ruthless summer, and the awareness to know it's necessary.
I think we're fucked this summer. New managers don't usually start clearing out players until they've had a while to assess the squad. Another year of this joker and Winks to follow.

I think we're fucked this summer. New managers don't usually start clearing out players until they've had a while to assess the squad. Another year of this joker and Winks to follow.
I dunno, there has to be a realization inside the club that a chunk of players need removing. As much as we joke, I don't think Hitchen is as clueless as some suspect and there'll be internal discussion about certain players. Sissoko, Aurier, Lamela, Lucas will be for sale I think. Not sure on Winks and a few others. I think Levy will definitely keep Dele another season.

On the other hand, I think the negativity on our transfer business the last few years is a bit overplayed, a different manager the last 18 months and we'd all be a lot more positive on Ndom, Gio, Berg, Sess, Reg imo

Back
Top Bottom