Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were. Does that mean we couldn’t have beaten Liverpool in the final?
Sure even the worst teams have beaten mancity. But they have to be lucky and the better team has to have an off day. Based on talent they had the upper hand. We would have to be lucky yet again to win with the likes of winksoko in the team and our luck finally ran out.

We should take notes from what the United fans did today.
Been thinking this since I heard what was happening.

Our club is being strangled and stiffled by penny pinching wankers. We're a constant fucking laughing stock. We're sacking coaches who are being made to work with their arms behind their backs wearing blindfolds.

And to top it off, our best players are always being whored to them and there THEY are burning the fucking place down with rage.

Been thinking this since I heard what was happening.

Our club is being strangled and stiffled by penny pinching wankers. We're a constant fucking laughing stock. We're sacking coaches who are being made to work with their arms behind their backs wearing blindfolds.

And to top it off, our best players are always being whored to them and there THEY are burning the fucking place down with rage.

Some of our fans have been brainwashed into thinking we can do no better than ENIC and Levy, that we owe them something for building a stadium that was built to solely make them profit.

It's this small time mentality that makes us look like a joke tbh, we just accept it.

How many times have you heard the term "be careful what you wish for" from people in support of ENIC and Levy, it's this accepting attitude that allows them to continue to abuse the supporters and think they can get away with the ESL shit and all the other things you have mentioned.

They need to be held accountable, no more managers taking the brunt, no more players taking the brunt, it's time for Levy to take it and ENIC to either step down and sell or remove him from his position due to incompetence where it matters, on the pitch.

If he is a genuine fan of this club he has a funny way of showing

His actions in relation to the ESL proves he could give two shits about the fans of this club or the traditions

Real fan my arse

I am mystified as to how anyone would want to try and defend these parasites at this point
The proposed move to Stratford is another strange example from a life-long fan

Some of our fans have been brainwashed into thinking we can do no better than ENIC and Levy, that we owe them something for building a stadium that was built to solely make them profit.

It's this small time mentality that makes us look like a joke tbh, we just accept it.

How many times have you heard the term "be careful what you wish for" from people in support of ENIC and Levy, it's this accepting attitude that allows them to continue to abuse the supporters and think they can get away with the ESL shit and all the other things you have mentioned.

They need to be held accountable, no more managers taking the brunt, no more players taking the brunt, it's time for Levy to take it and ENIC to either step down and sell or remove him from his position due to incompetence where it matters, on the pitch.

Funny how their fans are practically rioting because their stadium is a bit run down.
They're 2nd in the league, they're all but in the Ropey league final where they'll win whoever they play. They will happily pay a 34 year old hundreds of thousands a week if he serves a purpose with zero resale value and they could feasibly buy Kane.

And they're unhappy.
We don't look capable of winning anything. Our squad is basically the Aldi version of Waitrose and most of it has gone past its sell by date a d WE ACT APPRECIATIVE

The ESL thing is a very important point.

To my mind, the fact that our owners seemingly got the least flak of any PL owner over that debacle is crazy...
I mean, you could argue that with Woolwich, Manure and Liverpool’s owners being American, their owners may have believed that this ‘Super League’ almost akin to the NFL is what some fans would have wanted, whilst City and the Chavs owners are just rich dummies who went along with it knowing no better..

But Spurs’ owners? Those pricks have been over us for 20 fucking years, are English, and our chairman is supposedly a “life long fan”, yet they STILL went along with this. Anyone who truly believes they genuinely thought any fan would want this is deluded beyond help.

Money grabbing, two faced parasite fucks. We need to follow Manures lead with their protest and get these vermin out of our club. Enough is enough.
save your breath Tom, I've already pointed this out on this forum. half of our fans are enic bum boys

How the fuck Levy isn't teetering on the precipice I don't know

I think it's mainly the younger generation who are most in awe of Daniel Levy....Not exclusively, but as a general trend. There are of course a few exceptions.
They seem to have this small club punching above our weight mindset, overlooking that pre-ENIC we were widely considered one of the BIG 5.
They're never forthcoming with examples of where their line in the sand would be regarding ENIC. As though their isn't one.

I think we just have to accept they'll never change. Levy is a kind of substitute father figure in their lives.
Take him away, and they would struggle to adapt.

Some would probably even seek counselling.
Yep. When challenged on mild minimum targets they set for enic. They go back on them, as you'd expect.

Back
Top Bottom