Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's time to start giving Joe Hart a run in the team. Lloris was at fault for 2 of United's goals. He stood still on 1 of Newcastle's goals when it went right next to him, and he is costing Tottenham too many goals. Him and Sanchez have been the main cause of Spurs' poor clean sheet record.

Joe Hart is a leader in goal. He helps to organize the defense and in these crowdless games you can hear Joe Hart's voice booming across the pitch.

He is super-fit as shown in articles at the start of the season and was one of the best goalies in the PL and was England number 1 for many years. I would start picking him first choice and see how he goes before the Cup Final.

giphy.gif

I think it's time to start giving Joe Hart a run in the team. Lloris was at fault for 2 of United's goals. He stood still on 1 of Newcastle's goals when it went right next to him, and he is costing Tottenham too many goals. Him and Sanchez have been the main cause of Spurs' poor clean sheet record.

Joe Hart is a leader in goal. He helps to organize the defense and in these crowdless games you can hear Joe Hart's voice booming across the pitch.

He is super-fit as shown in articles at the start of the season and was one of the best goalies in the PL and was England number 1 for many years. I would start picking him first choice and see how he goes before the Cup Final.
Just going on ignore.....

Now

I thought the everyone is against us because of some silly anti-Semetic rant was about as crazy as you could get.

Then the idea that every other team gets up for playing us more than other teams, came close to topping it.

But now saying Hart should start might be the craziest thing said of all.

I thought the everyone is against us because of some silly anti-Semetic rant was about as crazy as you could get.

Then the idea that every other team gets up for playing us more than other teams, came close to topping it.

But now saying Hart should start might be the craziest thing said of all.

It's gobbygonk.

He is special, just in a difference context to our manager.

Ok so
1. Newcastle goal definitely not his fault.
2. Made some great saves yesterday and maybe he got beat at his near post but the shot was absolutley smashed at him, Joe Hart wouldn't have saved it and we'd already lost the game by then.

This is a load of nonsense. You are just a troll clearly.

No GIF

This transfer still confuses the living shite out of me.

I think it makes sense when you look at the manager.

He prefers "attitude" over talent. Likes guys who shout and yell and let everyone know how committed they are by yelling about it.

Cunt is on TV right now at the Etihad literally deep throating City. Embarrassing is not the word - we’re an absolute joke cuck of a club. How can THFC allow this?

I saw a bbc quote that said city were a ‘club with a soul’ and thought “what fucking sycophantic moron is peddling that bullshit and trying to rewrite their pay to win strategy?”

Joe Hart, ladies and gentlemen, Joe Fucking Hart.

Back
Top Bottom