Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what a load of Bolloks. City have have been beaten by Chelsea in the last 2 encounters. Chelsea outplayed and knocked them out the cup. Tuchel has done a magnificent job, so don’t pretend they ain’t doing well to make you feel better. Chelsea are streets ahead of Spurs and have every chance of winning the CL. Why ? Because unlike our bunch of losers, Chelsea know how to win trophies. They know how to win when it matters. Chelsea will win it.

I never said they aren’t doing well I said they aren’t likely to beat City.

They needed insane luck today to beat a city team without its best players. The chance they get a missed penalty and a horrible VAR call in their favour again is virtually zero, and that was against a weak City side, against a full strength City side they likely lose with both those things going in their favour.

There is not a single area that Chelsea has an advantage over City in. They need extreme luck to have a chance.

All we need is a criminal backed by one of the most disgusting governments in the world and we can be ruthless trophy hunters too!

it’s so frustrating we don’t get to support class like that!

Anything is possible but hard to see Chelsea winning the CL.

City is so much better in every aspect of the game, better players, manager, bench.

It will take a minor miracle for Chelsea to win.
Eh, from what I seen from Chelsea under Tuchel, they play up or down to their opponents.

Chelsea winning the final wouldn’t be a surprise at all.

I never said they aren’t doing well I said they aren’t likely to beat City.

They needed insane luck today to beat a city team without its best players. The chance they get a missed penalty and a horrible VAR call in their favour again is virtually zero, and that was against a weak City side, against a full strength City side they likely lose with both those things going in their favour.

There is not a single area that Chelsea has an advantage over City in. They need extreme luck to have a chance.

football doesn’t work like that my friend. On the day, it depends on what teams turn up and Chelsea consistently turn up in big games like that. City for all their recent glory, don’t have anywhere near the level of consistency that Chelsea have had down the years. I hate Chelsea with a passion, but they are right in that final no doubt about it

football doesn’t work like that my friend. On the day, it depends on what teams turn up and Chelsea consistently turn up in big games like that. City for all their recent glory, don’t have anywhere near the level of consistency that Chelsea have had down the years. I hate Chelsea with a passion, but they are right in that final no doubt about it

What do you mean football doesn't work like that? Of course it does.

The better team wins way more often than the weaker team, especially when their is such a gap in quality. It doesn't mean that City is guaranteed to win but Chelsea needs luck to go their way and City to play poorly. If City is at their best Chelsea can't match that.

The better team wins way more often than the weaker team, especially when their is such a gap in quality. It doesn't mean that City is guaranteed to win but Chelsea needs luck to go their way and City to play poorly. If City is at their best Chelsea can't match that.
The gulf between those teams isn't at all as big as you're making it out to be.

But the gap really isn’t that big dude. Did city win in the Fa cup semi final ? Nope. Did they win today ? Nope. Chelsea have their back. Chelsea consistently win these games. City are not guaranteed to be winning this like you are pretty much saying. Very naive.

Did city win in the Fa cup semi final ? Nope. Did they win today ? Nope. Chelsea have their back. Chelsea consistently win these games. City are not guaranteed to be winning this like you are pretty much saying. Very naive.

They didn't play a full side team in either game so it doesn't really say much on what will happen in the CL when they do have a full strength side. And today with a weaker team Chelsea still needed too major breaks to sneak out a win. Unlikely they get that luck again.

Guaranteed like I am saying? I said the exact opposite.

True. We just need to avoid that bloody European conference league. I’d rather have no Europe than be in that nonsense.
2 weeks ago we were one of the founding members of a European Super League with the very top sides of Europe for company, it’s only logical we end up in a European Conference League thingy mixing it with the best of what Luxembourg and Estonian football has to offer......

:levywtf:.......................:dembelelol:

The gulf between those teams isn't at all as big as you're making it out to be.

How big am I making it out to be?

City is better in every area, better keeper, better FB's, better CB's, better MF and better attackers. Pep is a better manager than Tuchel, their bench is much stronger.

Again it is not a guarantee they will win but they are clearly the better team.

How big am I making it out to be?

City is better in every area, better keeper, better FB's, better CB's, better MF and better attackers. Pep is a better manager than Tuchel, their bench is much stronger.

Again it is not a guarantee they will win but they are clearly the better team.

Bayern Munich were clearly the better team when Chelsea last won it. Think you are downplaying Chelsea’s chances incredibly here.

Mate, the surprise will be if City win the CL.

Tuchel completely has that Midas Touch and Guardiola knows it full well.

I have no interest nor care but Tuchel is proving how quickly you can transform a group of players.

And by contrast use Pochettino at PSG with no sense of disrespect intended to our ex manager.
What has poch gotta do with it?

Bayern Munich were clearly the better team when Chelsea last won it. Think you are downplaying Chelsea’s chances incredibly here.

I didn't say they have no chance and that anything can happen. Think you are ignoring what I am saying about Chelsea's chances.

KWP once again the closest man to the goal scorer. He loves watching goals go into the Southampton net.

Maybe people will say asking him to defend Mane is too hard for him, but every time I watch Southampton I am more glad that we moved on from him when we did.

Back
Top Bottom