Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Parker needs a few more seasons, and to not be relegated in the season we decide that we want him.
Mostly agree, but maybe it doesn't matter that much now? Sometimes managers come in after a great success and go downhill... maybe Scott can come in after some decent work with Fulham and it goes uphill? Poch hadn't won any big trophies when he came...

Maybe Scott comes in and we go uphill? Maybe it works out well for once?

I’m actually really glad we’ve got the euros to watch after this shitfest season
Same and as we (Ire) aren't in it I can watch with no stress. it's funny tribal rivalries on intensify when England play, as soon as there's a missed chance or bad performance rival club fans will be all over the England player - Kane first and foremost.

pw scrooge GIF

Still Rogers for me, perhaps he is a bottle job, but perhaps it’s more to do with the lack of depth Leicester have. At least the football will be better to watch. I reckon we will end up with him.

Still Rogers for me, perhaps he is a bottle job, but perhaps it’s more to do with the lack of depth Leicester have. At least the football will be better to watch. I reckon we will end up with him.

For some reason I can only see Rodgers being completely average with us. He doesn’t feel like the right appointment but I think he will be the one levy pushes for.

Back
Top Bottom