Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brenton has never shown he is a good manager at all. He has repeatedly shown he can bottle end of the seasons and him fluking out a win against United D doesn't change that one bit.

Nagelsmann, Ten Hag and Rangnick would all be much better options.

Even my 2nd tier choice of Potter would be lightyears better than Brenton and his 3 envelopes.

Your constant use of the word Brenton just shows the lack of relevance of your opinion really.
It is pathetic, as are most of your comments relating to team and manager capabilities.

You seem to be so bitter about him, probably because he keeps proving your opinions so totally worthless over and over and over again

Pretty boring end to the PL season then with title, Relegation and now top 4 ( all but done). Only thing left is Europa League and the race for the conference league :balesnarl:

Brenton has never shown he is a good manager at all. He has repeatedly shown he can bottle end of the seasons and him fluking out a win against United D doesn't change that one bit.

Nagelsmann, Ten Hag and Rangnick would all be much better options.

Even my 2nd tier choice of Potter would be lightyears better than Brenton and his 3 envelopes.
Who is Brenton lol. The team bottled it once last season after lockdown and never got going. Think he can be afforded that one off. He did not bottle it with Liverpool. That was all Gerrard...

A tried and test prem manager that has done well with Liverpool and Leicester and you would prefer someone who has never managed in this country. Strange

Your constant use of the word Brenton just shows the lack of relevance of your opinion really.
It is pathetic, as are most of your comments relating to team and manager capabilities.

You seem to be so bitter about him, probably because he keeps proving your opinions so totally worthless over and over and over again

When has Brenton shown anything?

I use it because it is relevant to him as a person and manager. I am not bitter about him at all just truthful.

Who is Brenton lol. The team bottled it once last season after lockdown and never got going. Think he can be afforded that one off. He did not bottle it with Liverpool. That was all Gerrard...

A tried and test prem manager that has done well with Liverpool and Leicester and you would prefer someone who has never managed in this country. Strange

Brenton did bottle it with Liverpool. How can you blame it on Gerrard when it was him that got them there in the first place. Brenton had them set up so that slip cost them.

Brenton was also on his way to bottling it this year before United saved him today playing a side that Marine would have beat.

Edit:

Forgot about his amazing performance against Slavia Prague in the EL this year as well. Just a bang up job by him there.

When has Brenton shown anything?

I use it because it is relevant to him as a person and manager. I am not bitter about him at all just truthful.
No that's an opinion not a truth. Not sure changing his name to that somehow makes a mockery of him. It makes you look a bit moronic

Brenton did bottle it with Liverpool. How can you blame it on Gerrard when it was him that got them there in the first place. Brenton had them set up so that slip cost them.

Brenton was also on his way to bottling it this year before United saved him today playing a side that Marine would have beat.
You mean he beat a Man Utd side that cost more than his Leicester side.
As I and others have said, bitter about Rodgers and clueless about Football in general.
Just want to rewrite everything to fit into a tiny preconceived idea, that holds little to no justification in reality, and gets shot down at every occasion

No that's an opinion not a truth. Not sure changing his name to that somehow makes a mockery of him. It makes you look a bit moronic

LOL

Yes this is the first time someone has used a nickname to talk about someone, what a crazy thing for me to do.

You mean he beat a Man Utd side that cost more than his Leicester side.
As I and others have said, bitter about Rodgers and clueless about Football in general.
Just want to rewrite everything to fit into a tiny preconceived idea, that holds little to no justification in reality, and gets shot down at every occasion

LOL

Wrong on all accounts. I have shown the justification for my opinions but they don't fit the narrative that you want so you ignore them.

Sorry that my clear better football knowledge intimidates you so much. No need to feel bad about it, I don't feel any less about you because you are so clearly clueless.

LOL

Wrong on all accounts. I have shown the justification for my opinions but they don't fit the narrative that you want so you ignore them.

Sorry that my clear better football knowledge intimidates you so much. No need to feel bad about it, I don't feel any less about you because you are so clearly clueless.

You are hilarious.
Go back to Ice Hockey, you might have some idea about that, rather than a game you have recently latched onto and clearly have no realistic understanding of.

You are hilarious.
Go back to Ice Hockey, you might have some idea about that, rather than a game you have recently latched onto and clearly have no realistic understanding of.

Latched on recently??? LOL

I always love when people try to tell others fact about themselves without knowing anything about them.

Also always great to see the pathetic "you aren't English so you don't know football" argument. Really shows how weak and pathetic the person is.

Quite like the little bit I've seen of Salisu tonight (was it reachingforthestars reachingforthestars who liked this kid?) tonight, he looks a lot more comfortable on the ball and mobile than Vestergaard, hard to understand why Hasenhuttl hasn't given him more of a go at CB. Also hard to understand why Armstrong is being used in midfield instead of Diallo, or rather why he persists with CM2's when he doesn't have CM2 midfielders.

I like Hassenhuttl, but some of the things he does, like sticking rigidly to a 442/CM2, playing cumbersome CB's in high lines, high risk football, and other player selections, don't always seem conducive to the football he wants to play.

Back
Top Bottom