Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Controversial view I know but I think I'd prefer Chelsea to win today. They've won the FA Cup plenty of times already and we all know it's the CL they want. If they win it's a brief celebration but nothing season defining. They'll just add it to the pile.

Leicester win and we'll have to listen to Lineker go on and on about how happy he is (barely heard him mention the club until the season they won the PL), see Rodgers Cheshire Cat grin, have it brought up his many trophies they've won since our last and that being only the League Cup and of course comparisons will be made between Vardy's trophy haul at Leicester and Kane's lack of success at Spurs.

Yeah, I don't feel good saying it but I'm hoping the Chavs win the FA Cup but are then battered in the CL Final against City.
I used to fucking hate Leicester because I was so sore over 2015, but I've put it behind me over the last year or so. They're at their best when counter-attacking, I feel, but they have an interesting group of players, many of whom are actually a pleasure to watch.

Controversial view I know but I think I'd prefer Chelsea to win today. They've won the FA Cup plenty of times already and we all know it's the CL they want. If they win it's a brief celebration but nothing season defining. They'll just add it to the pile.

Leicester win and we'll have to listen to Lineker go on and on about how happy he is (barely heard him mention the club until the season they won the PL), see Rodgers Cheshire Cat grin, have it brought up his many trophies they've won since our last and that being only the League Cup and of course comparisons will be made between Vardy's trophy haul at Leicester and Kane's lack of success at Spurs.

Yeah, I don't feel good saying it but I'm hoping the Chavs win the FA Cup but are then battered in the CL Final against City.
No thanks. Chelsea are scum

So Rangers go unbeaten all season and reach 102pts. They struggled beginning of second half and were fortunate not to concede at least twice but they rode the storm and showed the difference with absolute clinical finishing. My personal highlight of the game was to not only see Jermain Defoe come on the pitch after an hour but the little man actually scored a cracking goal in the 88th minute.Wonderful moment for a player I have always had the greatest respect for.

So Rangers go unbeaten all season and reach 102pts. They struggled beginning of second half and were fortunate not to concede at least twice but they rode the storm and showed the difference with absolute clinical finishing. My personal highlight of the game was to not only see Jermain Defoe come on the pitch after an hour but the little man actually scored a cracking goal in the 88th minute.Wonderful moment for a player I have always had the greatest respect for.
Yeah,i agree about Defoe.I know a few people that have met him,and he is a gent by all accounts.Always makes time to chat to fans when approached.

Back
Top Bottom