Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL

They have spent more time in the bottom half of the table and the Championship in recent years than in the top 4.

They fluke out one title and an FA Cup now everyone starts creaming themselves over them.

We get in a proper manager and we will pass them again easily like we have done 99% of the time.
Football is about glory, not who finishes top 4 more times in 10 seasons.
Who gives a fuck? Who is counting?

They've won trophies that's what counts. It was almost half my life ago since we won one.

It's going to be party time for Leicester's final home game of the season, they will be showing off the fa cup in front of returning fans to the stadium. It will be an electric atmosphere

I wouldnt want to be the opposition team for that game next week :levywtf:

Lol@fluke one title. Yeah we'll pass em again like we have for so long. Do they give a shit? They are a lot closer to 'fluking' a title then we are. No one is creaming themselves over Leicester. We just aren't fucking bitter like you and giving them credit where it's due.

Who gives a shit what they think or care?

I'll give credit where it is due and in this case no credit is due at all.

I said I am tired of hearing about so I care, that's why I posted it.

I am not jealous of Leicester and their 12th place finishes. I am tired of hearing how they are the greatest club in the world when they have done nothing close to deserving the BS praise they get.

LOL they deserved the title and this Cup.
Mate take a break, you are sounding like a prick right now.

no credit is due at all.

Meme Reaction GIF

And people say no even if Rodgers was available and wanted to come to us, which of course he wouldn't.

The bloke will get Woolwich, United or even City as a reward for being top drawer and at some point.

A quality manager/coach and in my singular opinion, we missed out when he went to Leicester.

In that regard it was simply another fcuking wretched decision on our part and so called fans who profess to know what it takes have honestly got no idea.

And people say no even if Rodgers was available and wanted to come to us, which of course he wouldn't.

The bloke will get Woolwich, United or even City.

A quality manager/coach and in my singular opinion, we missed out when he went to Leicester.

In that regard it was simply another fcuking wretched decision on our part.
Agree with all of that apart from the Woolwich part, they are as small and pathetic as us these days, its the only crumb of comfort.

LOL

They have spent more time in the bottom half of the table and the Championship in recent years than in the top 4.

They fluke out one title and an FA Cup now everyone starts creaming themselves over them.

We get in a proper manager and we will pass them again easily like we have done 99% of the time.
And what have we done in that time they've been in the championship? Absolute fuck all.

Pass them to what? That they finish 10th one season and we finish 7th? They've overtaken us absolutely.

Yep and again it was probably mentioned, but Levy didnt wanna dish out the cash. So instead, opted for a 3rd choice instead. I cant remember.. but it always seems to be the way

:levystare:
That's not what happened.

All the stories say that Levy was pro Tielemans. But Poch was not. Poch turned him down twice even.

Back
Top Bottom