Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we had won against Leeds we’d have 62 points, with Chavs to play Leicester and us to play Villa. Regardless of the result between them and assuming we’d have beaten Villa since they’ve got nothing to play for we could have headed into the last game knowing a win would secure us top 4. But nah, why do things right Spurs?

Still a good chance Top 4 goes to the last day, just need Liverpool to fail to win one of the next two and Chelsea to fail to beat Leicester.

Oh Lord GIF by memecandy

It's just fact and simple maths. Chelsea fail to beat Leicester and Liverpool fail to beat either WBA or Burnley it goes to the final day. I very much doubt we'd do it because we have the hardest game, but there is definitely a good chance of going down to the wire.

But there really isn’t mate because Liverpool have got piss easy games and won’t be dropping many points. We also need Chelsea to fuck up too, plus win both our games. It ain’t happening mate. Give it up ffs, we are not good enough

Don’t do it to yourself mate. Even if say all these things happen, do you honestly believe these bunch of bottle jobs will win on the last day ? Every time we are given opportunities, we freeze like statues. We are not getting top 4.

I'm not saying we've got a good chance of getting Top ,4, all I'm saying is there's a decent chance it could go to the final day. And anything can happen then, although us beating Leicester and Chelsea and Liverpool not getting the job done is the least likely.

If we had won against Leeds we’d have 62 points, with Chavs to play Leicester and us to play Villa. Regardless of the result between them and assuming we’d have beaten Villa since they’ve got nothing to play for we could have headed into the last game knowing a win would secure us top 4. But nah, why do things right Spurs?
I honestly have no idea why people go with ifs and buts. It's laughable.

Back
Top Bottom