Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was a pretty awful game of football until Bale came on, in my opinion. Not playing Bale more in our league games has been fucking criminal.

Once Gareth was on, I enjoyed how we played for the most part. Mason can go and make the tea now though, this team needs a proper coach.
I was that uninterested I went for a siesta when my stream died on 60 mins instead of looking for another.

Glad things improved.

Bring on the Durex UEFA Conference League

Brought to you by Durex© - keeping things safe at the back since 1929

Spurs were just on The Antiques Road Show, as it was filmed just up the road at Forte Hall. They showed one of our many FA Cups (you know, the one we got in 1901) and a ticket for the celebration dinner (5 shillings - a lot of money, so nothing's changed there, then).

Who says we don't win trophies?

...by the way, it was a replica.
Only non-league team to win it, and can't see it ever happening again. Also that was the year we started the tradition of tying the ribbons on the trophy.

Just watched those two Vardy pens again, he’s such a crafty little cunt. He bought both of them, neither were pens. Not sure what Alderweireld was doing and he was really stupid to dangle out his leg, but it’s piss fucking poor that the ref and the var refs had the chance to look at them properly and didn’t cancel both of them.

And Bergwijn (who was shit) should have had a penalty too and it didn’t even get looked at.
I hope VARdy got a lot of stick for that, like Kane did!

If Winks was a poster…
You pisspoor piece of human trash.
You talk about people with talent and skills beyond anything you could dream of achieving, as if they defrauded their way into the club and were hell bent on destroying it. Two of them have played at international level for their countries whereas all you have achieved is to be an embarrassment to yours. Mason is a guy on the way to moving into a new phase of his career and had the guts to stand up and be counted, for the benefit of his employers, whilst they search for the next target of abuse from ignorant and ungrateful shits like you. You have the cheek to call him a fraud, when its almost impossible to believe that you are either a Spurs fan or even a football fan of any sort. Your sole purpose seems to be as obnoxious and unpleasant as it is possible to be, to as many people as you can manage.
You really are an odious , unpleasant and repulsive stain on this message board.

You're garbage.

What a manager who's just won the FA Cup and just missed out on CL footie for two seasons running yet hasn't wanked over a hundred million down the shitter on a LoCelso and N'Dombele sort of player or two?

That Brendan Rogers?
No, the Brendan Rodgers who blew a 5 point lead with 3 games to go for the title at Liverpool and fluffed the CL this season after being in the Top 4 practically all season.

That Brendan Rodgers.

Just watched those two Vardy pens again, he’s such a crafty little cunt. He bought both of them, neither were pens. Not sure what Alderweireld was doing and he was really stupid to dangle out his leg, but it’s piss fucking poor that the ref and the var refs had the chance to look at them properly and didn’t cancel both of them.

And Bergwijn (who was shit) should have had a penalty too and it didn’t even get looked at.

Plus their player falling on the ball ten minutes from the end and it hitting his hand in the area. That definitely gets given against us.

Back
Top Bottom