Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get Danny. He went to the papers saying he wanted a move to win trophies. But since then he has self sabotaged any chance there was of that happening. He chose to pretty much sit out his contact rather than focus on not acting like a dick. He went from lofty ambitions to having none at all. I know he has had his struggles and I hope that someone was looking out for him during the last few years. At 30 I think he could have still been a decent player for us. Shame

In the end he's been paid in full to ghost around the training ground what good was that for him or the club ?
Danny is the longest serving player at Spurs and he surely must have a few mates at the club who would not have like the way he was treated. Whether he deserved what he got is neither here nor there - it couldn't have helped the atmosphere at the club.

I don't get Danny. He went to the papers saying he wanted a move to win trophies. But since then he has self sabotaged any chance there was of that happening. He chose to pretty much sit out his contact rather than focus on not acting like a dick. He went from lofty ambitions to having none at all. I know he has had his struggles and I hope that someone was looking out for him during the last few years. At 30 I think he could have still been a decent player for us. Shame
I don’t think Danny gets Danny but I agree it’s a shame and I hope he can sort out his mental health issues

It all went wrong after he gorged on Toblerone and drove to Dundee in his bare feet.

:ap:

Have you ever been to Dundee

No I have not, but it looks quite nice.

Have been to Perth though - both Scotland and Australia.
My girlfriend has been asking to do a Scotland road trip for years, so I took her to Wales and told her it's basically the same thing 🙄 (She's Finnish)

Danny can fuck off. He has been a bad apple for years.

He was dropped for having a bad attitude long before Jose joined Spurs. It wasn’t a fallout between Rose and Jose. It was a fallout between Danny Rose and anyone not called Danny Rose.

He will probably finish his career at Barnsley or some shit

Back
Top Bottom