Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
Just had it confirmed to me that it is all agreed and will be signed and announced after the weekend. #circles

my sentimental side loves the idea. My head says Levy should have backed him instead of wasting money on Jose and Poch isn’t strong enough with the current management.

Anyway it’s done so let’s move on and look forward to next season.

COYS
Same top table? Feels like the old days, Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante

Just had it confirmed to me that it is all agreed and will be signed and announced after the weekend. #circles

my sentimental side loves the idea. My head says Levy should have backed him instead of wasting money on Jose and Poch isn’t strong enough with the current management.

Anyway it’s done so let’s move on and look forward to next season.

COYS
Faced with Graham Potter. Martinez or Alan Curbishley I am hopeful you are 100% right.

When Jose was shit it was his fault when Poch bottles it and get's knocked out by Colchester it's Levy's fault.

May as well rename the forum to PFC (Poch Fan Club).
Admin Admin he has a point, get it done.
Tired Britney Spears GIF

I haven’t been here for ages. But my brother works for the Guardian and the sports team have briefed told that Poch is done and to announce it before the 2nd June. I don’t know why the date is important.

He told me this about 8:00 this evening.
Not a pop at you or your brother but if it's a done deal why not just announce it now?

What's to be gained by waiting?

I haven’t been here for ages. But my brother works for the Guardian and the sports team have briefed told that Poch is done and to announce it before the 2nd June. I don’t know why the date is important.

He told me this about 8:00 this evening.
2nd June is the second anniversary of the European Cup Final in Madrid.

2nd June is the second anniversary of the European Cup Final in Madrid.
Match was 1st June. 2nd June is the anniversary of me having a massive row with some valet parking company at Manchester Airport who failed to give me my car on time after I had been up 48 hours straight and recently seen Sissoko handball inside 30 seconds while I was singing “oh Moussa Sissoko” along with thousands of other demanded Spurs fans.

anyway, I digress a little here.

When Jose was shit it was his fault when Poch bottles it and get's knocked out by Colchester it's Levy's fault.

May as well rename the forum to PFC (Poch Fan Club).
You mean when our under-invested mess of a squad kept finishing top 4 and reached a champions league final it was nothing to do with Poch

When it turned to shit it was Pochs fault.

When it turned even shitter under elite serial winner Jose it was still Poch's fault.

Back
Top Bottom